topcashback work at same time as honey gold?

Posted 21st Sep
Hey all,

I was going to make a purchase on ebay through topcashback. At checkout on Ebay honey popped up saying I can get Honey Gold on this purchase. If I select to get Honey Gold does that void Topcashback or can I get both at once?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Is "Honey Gold" that site that "promises" 10% cashback , or whatever on future purchases ? If so , what it doesn't say on the pop up is that its a subscription service (£10 -£15 a month ).

If it is that one (or similar ) I would avoid .
I looked up Honey Gold because I'd never heard of it. All I saw was links to a P.rn Star that hubby caught me looking at. Now he thinks he's onto a good thing tonight.

I feel a headache coming on and it's all your fault.
joyf453621/09/2019 16:24

I looked up Honey Gold because I'd never heard of it. All I saw was links …I looked up Honey Gold because I'd never heard of it. All I saw was links to a P.rn Star that hubby caught me looking at. Now he thinks he's onto a good thing tonight.I feel a headache coming on and it's all your fault.

Have a rummage through the "Toy " drawer , crack open a bottle of wine and the job's a good un .
I like that honey more...

But I’m talking about this honey joinhoney.com/fea…old
Yes it almost certainly will because the advert link will then be with HoneyGold and not TCB.
Even though it is just an extension?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants