Expired

TopCashback - Xmas Treats Daily Clues (the answers)

Found 15th Dec 2015
It's back the TopCashBack Competition, This time it's their Xmas one.
If you know the days answer before I post feel free to add comment & I'll add it to the first comment. (To keep it updated for everybody who gets stuck)
Community Updates
MiscCompetitions
304 Comments
Got 10p on my first humming bird oO
Sweet didn't realise they changed it to a better comp.
dtemple

Congratulations dtemple!
If I get a bird that's fine but won't spend too long since the last one was kind of a scam.
Gamer_U

If I get a bird that's fine but won't spend too long since the last one … If I get a bird that's fine but won't spend too long since the last one was kind of a scam.

Why do you think the last one was a scam?
Gamer_U

If I get a bird that's fine but won't spend too long since the last one … If I get a bird that's fine but won't spend too long since the last one was kind of a scam.

I won £5 on the last one.
I won't call it a scam but definitely the higher prizes were never for grabs...always heard of wins up to a tenner only!
cash4tweets

I won £5 on the last one.

Lucky you. I got about 60 birds or so and they were just prize entries.
dtemple

Why do you think the last one was a scam?

Most people just got prize entries so might as well not use up the bird then. An entry's done so having 60+ will doubtfully make the chances any better,
dtemple

Me too
Do the birds pop up or do you have to search for then
confusedfashion19

Do the birds pop up or do you have to search for then

The last one you had to search through the cashback deals but there was the occasional bird that popped up on the main home screen. Haven't played this time so not sure if it's the same.
Thank you another 10 clubcard points
anybody else gone over their £50 limit ? I have
How do we find out who won the last competition for the £10,000 prize draw? This 'new' competition seems to be very similar to the last one.
Hustler1337

How do we find out who won the last competition for the £10,000 prize … How do we find out who won the last competition for the £10,000 prize draw? This 'new' competition seems to be very similar to the last one.

Some guy called Matt I gather
cash4tweets

The last one you had to search through the cashback deals but there was … The last one you had to search through the cashback deals but there was the occasional bird that popped up on the main home screen. Haven't played this time so not sure if it's the same.

It's played exactly the same as before, You have the daily clue for one that is set on a certain page each day, the rest are random just like the flamedeer are here.

Good luck to everyone who's playing. X)
cash4tweets

The last one you had to search through the cashback deals but there was … The last one you had to search through the cashback deals but there was the occasional bird that popped up on the main home screen. Haven't played this time so not sure if it's the same.

Thanks
thewongwing101

Has been posted in comps … Has been posted in comps herehttp://www.hotukdeals.com/competitions/topcashback-xmas-treats-cashback-giveaway-2351579

I thought I would start a thread like I did for the last one, where I would add the answers to each days clues to the first post each day. It seemed to really help a few people last time.
Purps

I thought I would start a thread like I did for the last one, where I … I thought I would start a thread like I did for the last one, where I would add the answers to each days clues to the first post each day. It seemed to really help a few people last time.

I don't mind(some might) just giving the link so people can vote how they like
last one i had virtually only 1 left on each one,
then about 30 free compt entries, from then on!!
lol
10p on first try to! X)
i think everyone is getting a 10p, as a consolation for the last comp. A lot of people were really annoyed with the last one.
Same here, just got 10p! X)
moomoomeemee

i think everyone is getting a 10p, as a consolation for the last comp. A … i think everyone is getting a 10p, as a consolation for the last comp. A lot of people were really annoyed with the last one.

Why were people annoyed? It worked the same way as the flamedeer competition on here. It's easy to collect all the required tokens apart from the last one that actually gives you the prize.
dtemple

Why were people annoyed? It worked the same way as the flamedeer … Why were people annoyed? It worked the same way as the flamedeer competition on here. It's easy to collect all the required tokens apart from the last one that actually gives you the prize.

Fairly well put it is a competition do it or don't no need to bitch (_;)
After the last one, I can't be arsed with this farce
I think it was the fact that almost everyone got everything apart from the last clue on the first day. It wasn't like the flamedeers.
Which is why some people aren't bothering this time around!
Home based I got a candy cane
Pink Boutique?
This ones hard! oO
PD101

Pink Boutique?

I went to Very and got a humming bird
topcashback.co.uk/very/
may have just popped up randomly though
rjonesy

I went to Very and got a humming … I went to Very and got a humming birdhttp://www.topcashback.co.uk/very/may have just popped up randomly though

Very is very right! X)
Blender

Very is very right! X)

Ha:) now i wish i could get a gold flamedeer as easy:D
Very I also
Got
An entry draw at Argos if any help
To
Anybody? ! X
Top man I got a preasent X
got 10p with very
Sky new customers I got an entry X