Groups

topcashback.com removes comments

its become clear that tracking HMV though topcashback.com is a waste of time.

I brought one item the Aliens box set from HMV, had to wait seven days as it didnt show up as required by topcashback. Sent in my request via stright away got auto reply of we can not claim for anything under a £1.

Left a feedback comment about HMV informing others that topcashback.com will not chase up tracks that are under a £1 from hmv, suprise suprise my comment has been removed :giggle:

13 Comments

Neither Quidco will bother a merchant for less than £1 cashback (probably not worth the time)

Enquiries on commission amounts of under £1 will not be sent to the … Enquiries on commission amounts of under £1 will not be sent to the merchant but we still appreciate submissions as they assist us in keeping a record of how well a merchant's transactions track.

Original Poster

yet i got cashback from say dvd.co.uk for 19p i suppose that does depend on the merchant sending the information...hmv be one to avoid unless its a very deal item

Hellscaretaker

yet i got cashback from say dvd.co.uk for 19p i suppose that does depend … yet i got cashback from say dvd.co.uk for 19p i suppose that does depend on the merchant sending the information...hmv be one to avoid unless its a very deal item

Quidco tracking for HMV has also problems.. My latest HMV -Quidco is tracked and validated at 0.00p. Guess this should change to the correct amount when paid

edi

Quidco tracking for HMV has also problems.. My latest HMV -Quidco is … Quidco tracking for HMV has also problems.. My latest HMV -Quidco is tracked and validated at 0.00p. Guess this should change to the correct amount when paid

Looks like something has changed regarding Quidco and HMV/Waterstones then.
    My last Waterstones purchase was the same as your HMV one edi, changed after a few days though when the correct tracking amounts showed

Original Poster

hello edi, this is what happens with topcashback as well, it comes though as 0.00p and had to chase it up with topcashback, and i guess you will have to do the same with quidco

You don't have to chase it up, it changes when the item is dispatched I think... well at least that's what happened with me.

Hellscaretaker

hello edi, this is what happens with topcashback as well, it comes though … hello edi, this is what happens with topcashback as well, it comes though as 0.00p and had to chase it up with topcashback, and i guess you will have to do the same with quidco

No need to chase with Quidco as the payment should automatically change to the correct amount when paid, as pointed above by hottoshop and also from my experience

It says that for quidco, but my HMV always pay at £0.00 - so frustrating!

kelly_o_fanatic

It says that for quidco, but my HMV always pay at £0.00 - so frustrating!

Is that the case after the status changes to paid ? If so, I'm set to lose nearly a tenner :-(

Seems to be for me, but put in a claim and they do sort it

I have to do an enquiry for every hmv order I do, only site that like that

My Quidco through HMV has been sporadic to say the least

27 Feb 2007 16:17:36 HMV 0.00 0.00 paid 01 Jun 2007
    23 Mar 2007 00:00:00 HMV 7.99 0.80 paid 01 Aug 2007
    23 Mar 2007 18:35:21 HMV 0.00 0.00 paid 01 Aug 2007
    19 Apr 2007 00:00:00 HMV 5.99 0.60 paid 01 Aug 2007
    19 Apr 2007 00:00:00 HMV 5.99 0.60 paid 01 Aug 2007
    19 Apr 2007 19:35:17 HMV 0.00 0.00 paid 01 Aug 2007
    30 Apr 2007 09:24:42 HMV 0.00 0.00 paid 01 Aug 2007

So about 50% paid

Of the 4 I've got a the validation stage 2 show 0.00 (I've recieved the DVDs) the other 2 show 0.49 & 0.40 which are the newer 2

Original Poster

From what I understand from topcashback when I asked them why my i got 0.00 from hmv. This is HMV policy of sending a 0.00 of course the problem now arises that if its below a £1 you wont be able to claim you money be on Top or Q

Not had problems with HMV until about 6 weeks ago. Put in 3 orders and all 3 are stuck a 0.00 and the orders delivered. So irritating. On the plus side the wife put in an Avon order last night, got 10% off and free delivery (code birthday) and I got just over £10 worth of quidco validated:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc37
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      3. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46

See more discussions