Groups
    EXPIRED

Topfield Tf5800 Pvr (freeview Recorder)

Hi to everyone,

Does anyone know where i can better the deal, i have been looking around on the web for a Topfield TF5800 PVR and there are a couple of good deals around :Peter Tyson>£249 with 2 year warranty, Empire Direct>£229 with one year warranty, Digidirect>£227 with one year warranty, Super-Fi>£235 one year warranty, (i thing it would be better to pay the extra £20 for the extra year warranty from Tyson's,) this price is for the 160GB model, i could get the 250GB model from £267 from a couple outlets if i wanted to. I am not a member of QUIDCO at the moment but is it worth joining?, thanks and any advice is appreciated, Regards, Dede

3 Comments

Dede

I am not a member of QUIDCO at the moment but is it worth joining?

I joined quidco about a month ago and have had a fair bit of cashback tracked since then, so I would say it is well worth it.

Empire Direct is the best I can see, it is a couple of pence cheaper when delivery is considered compared with any other sites I can find it on and, if you join quidco, you will get 2% cashback i.e. about £4.60 by my calculation. The other sites aren't on quidco.

I've been looking for vouchers/codes and found some but you'll need to try them to see if they are still valid.

]http//ww…php
    ]http//ww…htm

Got these off MSE from a post from late september;

Pl2725 17.5% off your online order
    ECX016 Free bag
    PM0165 Free Multicooker
    PW7085 Free portable TV
    pp6206 £15 0ff min spend £30
    PX2961 - £10 off a £20 order + a free gift (my order said 'tv' . which is probably the same as the little b&w I got when I opened my account)

But someone else in the same thread commentted that they may be for Empire Stores, not Empire Direct.

I too am looking for the Topfield, empire seems to be the best place yes. Empire have stores up and down the coutry, which means in theory, you should be able to get a price match from John Lewis - or am I dreaming?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions