Groups

Topgear - Diaz and Cruise Lap...

what do you think of todays topgears stars in a reasonably priced car? fixed lap time or real? as both cruise and diaz are at the top of the leader board

11 Comments

Banned

Great episode all round.

With Top Gear as staged as it is I definitely wouldn't put it past them...

doubt its fixed Clarkson was sayin Tom Cruise owns a tuned Saleen so I doubt he drives that around at 30mph they both have probs driven fast cars before.

If you look there was no wind that day. Plus they will be several stone lighter than people like Peter Jones.

Defo fixed as additional marketing for their crap comedy Knight & Day

They are both self confessed 'petrol heads' and they actually requested to come on the show, as its something they'd like to do. It was highly likely they would both get high times, alot of topgear is staged but i highly doubt they would 'fix' the lap times.

fab episode, i was gripped all the way through.

and omg i want a veyron superspeed!!!!!!!

Original Poster

donna-lou

fab episode, i was gripped all the way through.and omg i want a veyron … fab episode, i was gripped all the way through.and omg i want a veyron superspeed!!!!!!!

me to!!! it was amazing

Banned

I enjoyed the celebs, but the Senna tribute was breathtakingly good, and a real surprise.

An absolutely fantastic driver, and one of the best pieces top gear have ever done.

vibeone

I enjoyed the celebs, but the Senna tribute was breathtakingly good, and … I enjoyed the celebs, but the Senna tribute was breathtakingly good, and a real surprise.An absolutely fantastic driver, and one of the best pieces top gear have ever good.

cant wait for the documentary/film thats coming out, apparently its been made so it sounds like he is narrating it.

Banned

who cares if it was fixed, never gonna know for sure, nothing you can do about it. just enjoy top gear as the epic program that it is
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SCS add ons... are they worth it??34
      2. O2 Priority concert tickets1325
      3. Does anyone have a Xbox gold trial code33
      4. Furniture Sliders22

See more discussions