Tophatter bidding app

Posted 19th Apr
Has anyone used it?

Is it worth it do you think?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

3 Comments
I've used it. Very clever because they don't give you time to research the product. Just be careful and don't get carried away with the bidding. It's live bidding so you have to watch what you are bidding on if you really want it. Prices are generally comparable to Wish. Delivery is about the same too.

Customer service was good on the one occasion I needed them. A ring arrived misshaped. They resolved it by sending a replacement and 'dispose of the old one' .
Ringfinger19/04/2020 12:09

I've used it. Very clever because they don't give you time to research the …I've used it. Very clever because they don't give you time to research the product. Just be careful and don't get carried away with the bidding. It's live bidding so you have to watch what you are bidding on if you really want it. Prices are generally comparable to Wish. Delivery is about the same too.Customer service was good on the one occasion I needed them. A ring arrived misshaped. They resolved it by sending a replacement and 'dispose of the old one' .

Would you say that the quality of what is sold there is mainly tat? That's what reviews on the play store say, I was just wondering what peeps on here thought of it, because I trust their opinion more
Like Wish. Hit & Miss. I've bought cheap ,925 silver, jewellery. It is cheap, but the pennies it cost we're just treating it like cuisine jewellery .
Personally, I prefer Wish ad thre postage is generally cheaper or free - quality is much the same.
I've had a few good things, some bluetooth earbuds for about £7 ( including postage) in particular. Still going strong.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions