Topless restaurant idea - yay or nay

59 replies
Found 20th Oct 2010
I was reading about the topless barber shop thats opened in OZ in the paper today and it has been making lots of money hand over fist. Now ive always fancied opening up a restaurant and so it occured to me. Why no combine the £££s involved in the adult industry and combine it with my other idea: the restaurant.

Would this work lol

Your thoughts?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
59 Comments

in b4 the first interview.
Edited by: "MinstrelMan" 20th Oct 2010

Can't imagine my wife being for the idea of a romantic meal at the Boobie Bistro

Original Poster

MinstrelMan

I work in the industry, but I'm out.

Why? your an owner or stripper?
They would only be half naked serving you.

Wasn't Hooters originally something along those lines.

Banned

You honestly think our government will allow this.

Think of my children education, WORSE IDEA YET

Goodbye

getting ur hair cut u have the chance of boobs resting on the back of ur head and leaning over u.

in a resturant u dont really want topless ladies now in a bar sure but not while eating a meal.

Original Poster

D4ND4N

You honestly think our government will allow this.Think of my children … You honestly think our government will allow this.Think of my children education, WORSE IDEA YETGoodbye

why not, strip club/ adult bars exist you know!!

Banned

do it, and when you fail dont blame me

lol, how crass.

healthy and safety would have a field day

there are v strict guidlines on owning/running strip clubs etc and they're still very much seen as taboo, but you're talking about a restaraunt, not only have you got hygein standards to contend with I can only imagine trying to classify your business when putting in for your rates, can't see the council going for it.

I would look forward to the interviewing process.

greg_68

Wasn't Hooters originally something along those lines.

Was gonna say that.

Original Poster

Starr

Was gonna say that.

and hooters won. well 1 location anyway!

MinstrelMan

I would look forward to the interviewing process.

It might work in Blackpool.

peterjmay

and hooters won. well 1 location anyway!

not really, becuase they're only allowed to wear vest tops.

peterjmay

but they do exist so it can be done … but they do exist so it can be done http://www.businessesforsale.com/Gentlemans-Topless-Club-Restaurant-And-Lounge-For-Sale.aspx

thats in the US not the UK

Original Poster

well they could cover up their nips, revealing outfits, when servin u bangers n mash

peterjmay

well they could cover up their nips, revealing outfits, when servin u … well they could cover up their nips, revealing outfits, when servin u bangers n mash

so what you really have in mind is........ a restraunt.

I seem to remember the one in Brum being topless some years ago or was that just a dream?

well thought out business plan, I'm out

Original Poster

anyone fancy backing me then?

whatsThePoint

can you imagine the number of blokes face's that would get slapped if … can you imagine the number of blokes face's that would get slapped if they took their mrs there and thats before they got in

+1

lol we organised an event last year in Rochdale where local retailers were using live window model, one of which was a langerie store, which was a BIG hit, unfortunatly it resulted in a few fall outs between couples (and one guy who walked into a lamp post).

It made the news, its on you tube.

peterjmay

anyone fancy backing me then?

I'll back you to fail.

not that I don't like your thinking but you really need to research beforehand.

Original Poster

what do people think of the name

SAUCE

whatsThePoint

can you imagine the number of blokes face's that would get slapped if … can you imagine the number of blokes face's that would get slapped if they took their mrs there and thats before they got in

who would take their mrs there, honestly, you'd have to be a complete moron

Will the chefs also be topless? And you haven't mentioned any gender. Will it be mixed?

Original Poster

why would you take the mrs there. Its aimed squarely at cityboys and celebs.
No topless chefs that could be askin for trouble!!

At least you'd have somewhere to hang yer coat.

But will it be breastfeeding friendly?

Original Poster

the place would have a section for blokes and one for women. so u can have hen and stag dos there

peterjmay

the place would have a section for blokes and one for women. so u can … the place would have a section for blokes and one for women. so u can have hen and stag dos there

I'll have the chicken sizzling platter please.

Original Poster

Alfonse

http://www.londonnet.co.uk/news/2009/aug/naked-body-sushi-hits-london.html

they got past health and safety!

You could employ only pregnant women to save on milk.

a restraunt targetted only for people out partying ..... could work but it be cheaper to have a bar then a chef and waiters etc. restaraunts = big bucks to run and u're aiming it a very select bunch of classy individuals!

Original Poster

a friend of mine's dad is one of peter jones lead consultants too!! gonna chat to my mate later this week about it haha

Make a change from the waiter having his thumb in ya soup.

Is the waiting staff female or male?

Original Poster

harlzter

Make a change from the waiter having his thumb in ya soup.Is the waiting … Make a change from the waiter having his thumb in ya soup.Is the waiting staff female or male?

itd be different sexes for the sections

Original Poster

basically if its been allowed in london for people to eat food off a naked body, should be able to get a half nude person to carry out a few plates!

D4ND4N

You honestly think our government will allow this.Think of my children … You honestly think our government will allow this.Think of my children education, WORSE IDEA YETGoodbye

I worry about your education.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?43
    2. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...88
    3. Driving anxiety.1517
    4. Xbox Newbie34

See more discussions