TopPop: Spotify playlist of great pop

Posted 14th Nov
This is mostly made up of pop but also includes songs that I have heard and enjoyed. Playlist is good for flights, long drives and day to day listening. Filled with 15+ hours of listening. This took me time to make and I want others to enjoy the work I've put in.

Enjoy the music!!!
Feel free to make song suggestions in the comments.

I am also working on a motivational playlist good for when your feeling down or just need some motivation.

DISCLAIMER: TO MODERATOR
I do not benefit from anyone following this playlist. I have put this on so people who enjoy music can listen.

open.spotify.com/playlist/4BYlkFenTGGxC6UvwG21cS?si=_ki7PmdnQSap0Ta3K4UlwQ
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

5 Comments
We've moved this over to Misc @Yehudar as it isn't a deal. Thanks
38988159-he70L.jpg600 hours........???

As soon as you add Justin Bieber and Cardi B to a 'music' playlist, it aint worth listening to.
KingNav36014/11/2019 20:36

[Image] 600 hours........???As soon as you add Justin Bieber and Cardi B …[Image] 600 hours........???As soon as you add Justin Bieber and Cardi B to a 'music' playlist, it aint worth listening to.

Appreciate that not sure why I wrote that...

If it's not for you don't listen to it, simple!
Yehudar14/11/2019 22:39

Appreciate that not sure why I wrote that...If it's not for you don't …Appreciate that not sure why I wrote that...If it's not for you don't listen to it, simple!

Music is an acquired taste.
You may struggle to find anyone who will listen to 15 hours of someone else's choice.
You asked also for suggestions in the comments, which you clearly arent able to take judging by your response

(Just my take on things.....)
Edited by: "KingNav360" 15th Nov
KingNav36015/11/2019 05:57

Music is an acquired taste. You may struggle to find anyone who will …Music is an acquired taste. You may struggle to find anyone who will listen to 15 hours of someone else's choice. You asked also for suggestions in the comments, which you clearly arent able to take judging by your response (Just my take on things.....)

Fair enough,

I meant suggestions for some additional songs
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants