Topps Tiles

Posted 3rd May
Found tiles I really like but the price is a shocker (£2k+). Are there ways of getting discounts?
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
I'd recommend Tile mountain, order samples.
Topps tiles are the worst
Yip try tile mountain
Sandy101203/05/2020 21:20

I'd recommend Tile mountain, order samples.Topps tiles are the worst

We’ve had some beautiful samples sent through from tile mountain... I can’t wait to order them for the new house!
The trick is when your in the shop swap the price labels around
Ask your fitter if they get a discount at Topps.
100% discount, don't buy them
I've probably posted this a trillion times.. but capitol tiles supplied a good deal to topps and many moons ago I bought direct after a topps telephone agent let slip they were the supplier of the tile we liked. capitol have since gone kaput but last time I googled they had been bought by some other company (based in brum) .. not saying they're also the supplier of the tile you liked.. but call/visit you might get lucky.
Edited by: "samwants2save" 4th May
A potential bathroom fitter we got a quote from said to just tell them he sent you for 15% off, however we found Topps Tiles to be the worst, so don't recommend them and won't be using them ourselves.
Pandamansays04/05/2020 10:03

A potential bathroom fitter we got a quote from said to just tell them he …A potential bathroom fitter we got a quote from said to just tell them he sent you for 15% off, however we found Topps Tiles to be the worst, so don't recommend them and won't be using them ourselves.

Thanks. Will find a tiler and give it a try
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions