Groups

Topspin 3 or Civilisation Revolution?

Hey everyone,

Just wondering if anyone who has these games could share their opinions, price is not an issue because I can buy either for the same price. I honestly cannot decide between them, I'm about 60% to 40% towards Topspin 3 the now.

4 Comments

If your looking for 360 versions, the demo of civilizations is on the market place.

Personally I didn't like it very much. I thought it was too "cartoony" and slow. Personally, I think this sort of game is best suited to a PC.

Original Poster

I'm going for PS3 but there are minimal differences between the two platforms on these two games.

Have the Civ demo, and also Virtua Tennis 3. I enjoyed the demo of Civ, but yeah, cartoony and it ended too quick. I enjoyed VT but it's way too arcadey.

Top Spin 3 is great......better than VT3 :thumbsup:

I like the arcadey feel of VT3, expecially on multi-player. I guess it is just a question of preference
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2241
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions