Torrent invite required please! Rep waiting...

24 replies
Found 25th Oct 2009
Could someone helpful please PM me an invite to a good torrent site before I go mad!!!

Thanks - rep waiting.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
22 Comments

what type of site?
Can you provide good ratio proofs?
What sort of internet conection do you have?

PM me with your answers and any other information you feel might be relivant

In same boat as OP, trying to find a decent one.

iptorrents is the one. and this is coming from someone with 'top level trackers' too. has everything and max speeds, content wise beats nearly all torrent sites.

Starr: I dont want to give people who dont know much about torrenting etc an invite, but if you can convince me you like know the ins n outs and been on other sites, id invite you

Original Poster

munaaf;6683860

iptorrents is the one. and this is coming from someone with 'top level … iptorrents is the one. and this is coming from someone with 'top level trackers' too. has everything and max speeds, content wise beats nearly all torrent sites.Starr: I dont want to give people who dont know much about torrenting etc an invite, but if you can convince me you like know the ins n outs and been on other sites, id invite you

Yep - iptorrents is on my list of wants...
do you have an invite? :thumbsup:

DAMNOME;6683878

Yep - iptorrents is on my list of wants...do you have an invite? … Yep - iptorrents is on my list of wants...do you have an invite? :thumbsup:

i've got a couple, but like i said, don't really want to invite people who dont (not neccaserily use) but just n00bz like lol
so like if you have been on some other sites, and upload much with some proof, I'd be happy to give you both a shot with an invite.

Original Poster

munaaf;6683890

i've got a couple, but like i said, don't really want to invite people … i've got a couple, but like i said, don't really want to invite people who dont (not neccaserily use) but just n00bz like lolso like if you have been on some other sites, and upload much with some proof, I'd be happy to give you both a shot with an invite.

ok munaaf - thanks

I use Limewire, Its free to download. But I find it quite slow at times ;-)

renown;6684043

I use Limewire, Its free to download. But I find it quite slow at times … I use Limewire, Its free to download. But I find it quite slow at times ;-)

Which is why I avoid it all costs and only use torrent, both public and private.

Original Poster

Still wanting an invite
one for iptorrents or better would be good :thumbsup:

Banned

renown;6684043

I use Limewire, Its free to download. But I find it quite slow at times … I use Limewire, Its free to download. But I find it quite slow at times ;-)

its also riddled with viruses. nobody should be using rubbish like limewire anymore.

Original Poster

csiman;6684278

its also riddled with viruses. nobody should be using rubbish like … its also riddled with viruses. nobody should be using rubbish like limewire anymore.

I was using Demonoid but need a better invite site now...

Original Poster

Can anyone help me out on this???

munaaf;6683860

Starr: I dont want to give people who dont know much about torrenting etc … Starr: I dont want to give people who dont know much about torrenting etc an invite, but if you can convince me you like know the ins n outs and been on other sites, id invite you

OK buddy gonna PM you

Starr;6686150

OK buddy gonna PM you

Ive now got a torrent from someone else.

Thanks anyways

Also thank you to the other member ;-)

Original Poster

Starr;6686341

Ive now got a torrent from someone else.Thanks anywaysAlso thank you to … Ive now got a torrent from someone else.Thanks anywaysAlso thank you to the other member ;-)

Well I'm glad you did lol
I've had diddley squat!

Sloth/Mod

DAMNOME;6686493

Well I'm glad you did lolI've had diddley squat!

That was me. :-D

I have another............what are you like ratio wise. Are you a hit and runner?

Original Poster

Thanks

Always nice to see the thieves taking the moral highground when it comes to leeching off other thieves,. lol.

iNSOMANiAC;6686884

Always nice to see the thieves taking the moral highground when it comes … Always nice to see the thieves taking the moral highground when it comes to leeching off other thieves,. lol.

well its the fact a lot of the private trackers if a hit and runner is referred the referee can lose their account as well...so of course its in their interest to ensure someone can maintain the ratio.

Original Poster

iNSOMANiAC;6686884

Always nice to see the thieves taking the moral highground when it comes … Always nice to see the thieves taking the moral highground when it comes to leeching off other thieves,. lol.

Welcome back - you were away for a bit?

iNSOMANiAC;6686884

:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. BBC4 Vietnam War65
    2. Aliexpress - To be trusted?45
    3. With or without cream?56
    4. Mobile WiFi calling?44

See more discussions