Groups
    EXPIRED

Torrent sites

Hi

I used to be a member of torrentbytes.net but since they have shutdown (due to the database being stolen) can't seem to find a good site to join. I was a power user on torrentbytes and mainly used it for the american tv shows. I have been looking on the forums and the feedthe.net site seems to have got the best rep but you need a invite. Has anybody got an invite i could have or know of any other good sites i could join?

Thanks

Mat:thumbsup:

25 Comments

[url]www.torrentz.com[/url] its a torrent search engine, its all you need.

Should be in Deal requests... moving there

I always use torrents to your bit torrent search this uses several torrent search engines!
    torrents.to/

[url]www.torrentspy.com[/url]
    [url]www.isohunt.com[/url]
    [url]www.piratebay.org[/url]

also just earch google for the thing you want torrent

example - Shrek torrent

Original Poster

thanks for the info but the download speeds on torrent search sites are usually poor as nobody seeds. A dedicated members only site that incorporates a ratio program ensures that everybody gives back the same amount as they take making them really fast.

sherr03

thanks for the info but the download speeds on torrent search sites are … thanks for the info but the download speeds on torrent search sites are usually poor as nobody seeds. A dedicated members only site that incorporates a ratio program ensures that everybody gives back the same amount as they take making them really fast.

My PM should have helped :thumbsup:

is [url]www.torrentreactor.net[/url] still open, that's a great place.

Why don't you consider to other options. The first is News Rover ([url]www.thundernews.com[/url]) yes you pay around a fiver a month but you just download, you don't have to share and it's pretty damned fast too. They provide the software once you subscribe and you can get almost anything.

The other is rapidshare, again you pay for a month and type rapishare search into google. Then from one of the rapid share sites do a search, you'll find anything you could want and again it's fast as you're not sharing.

Worth a thought.

Original Poster

how do i pick up PM's? Sorry never had one before!

Try ]mirc and ]packetnews you dont have to share back :thumbsup:

sherr03

how do i pick up PM's? Sorry never had one before!

Top right corner - Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 0

Anyway, for others who may be interested - [url]www.tvtorrents.com[/url]

]Demonoid

If you need an invite, just give me a shout.

I only download legal torrents.. honest.

[edit] [COLOR="Red"]Demonoid has had some server and tracker problems and have suspended the activation codes for invites. So i can't give any out at the moment.[/COLOR]

Original Poster

PM'd thanks

and thanks for all the other info guys

This is a good site that I use, and if you donate $25 (about £12) they will instantly add 400gb to your upload ratio:-D

[COLOR="Red"]http://www.bitsoup.org/signup.php[/COLOR]

Ditto

This is a good site that I use, and if you donate $25 (about £12) they … This is a good site that I use, and if you donate $25 (about £12) they will instantly add 400gb to your upload ratio:-D [COLOR="Red"]http://www.bitsoup.org/signup.php[/COLOR]

You could save yourself £12 by seeding what you leech! :thumbsup:

potuk is the best .... and you sould not give invites out to people that you DONT NO (that person may be MPAA you dont no) this is how sites get closed down !!!! . ive been in this this game to many years

Original Poster

is that invite only? i am not MPAA i just want Lost before anyone else!!!!:-D

birdyboyuk

You could save yourself £12 by seeding what you leech! :thumbsup:

Lol - I do seed back but sometimes you do a search for a old film etc which you can download but nobody whats to grab back. So you need some way to boost your upload ratio and pay for the upkeep of the site, other sites should do the same:-D

Btw - I've been a member for years;)

Original Poster

i think the potuk is invite only but cant check at work!!!!
    You can buy invites off ebay for some other sites LOL but im not that desperate:p

Ditto

Lol - I do seed back but sometimes you do a search for a old film etc … Lol - I do seed back but sometimes you do a search for a old film etc which you can download but nobody whats to grab back. So you need some way to boost your upload ratio and pay for the upkeep of the site, other sites should do the same:-DBtw - I've been a member for years;)

But if there are no leechers, you get points for having it seeded/available. I think it differs with other sites, but its like 0.5 points for every hour or summit like that, you can then exchange the points for upload credit :thumbsup:

if it american tv shows you want this is the best in my opinion

eztvefnet.org/fro…php

Like pavillion says potuk is good but torrentleech is faster :whistling:

They are both private sites and invites are like gold dust :thumbsup:

if you want british tv series etc you should use [url]www.uknova.com[/url] all of the torrents are well seeded aswell

this may sound stupid but what is mpaa

plus if any 1 has any invites that they would be willing to give could you please pm me

cheers

bluemark

this may sound stupid but what is mpaa

The Motion Picture [COLOR="Red"]Ass[/COLOR]ociation of America.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?69
      2. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming11
      3. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA89
      4. Which Kodi Add-ons?22

See more discussions