Expired

Torrents

Found 13th Apr 2014
hi can any of you guys recommend a decent torrent site, as even KAT is pants these days. thanks
Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
Ask
39 Comments
I like 1337x, occasionally browse the pirate bay, but as I mentioned generally stick to 1337x.
cheers BlackBerry will check 1337 out, not a fan of pirate bay as all I get is "please use this downloader crap".
dogflap

cheers BlackBerry will check 1337 out, not a fan of pirate bay as all I … cheers BlackBerry will check 1337 out, not a fan of pirate bay as all I get is "please use this downloader crap".

I don't download much from PB but I've never had that problem. I have utorrent software on my PC. The PB just seems to use that.
I stick with vuze but find pb and KAT are full of files that link me to ilivid and out her crappy downloaders.
Google "torrentzproxy" And use the first result as a search engine for all your torrent needs
cheers ding will have a nosey
hey ding how do you get past the error site blocked messages when you select your torrent using torrentzproxy
depending on what your looking for - films and tv programs : extratorrent
software - kat/pirate - through torrentz
cheers kuitn
The best site by far is rarbg.com especially for TV n Movies.
Also not blocked by UK ISP's.
Make sure you click the link with the small magnet next to it or you'll get the run-around with ads etc.
cheers guys will take a look at all
dogflap

hey ding how do you get past the error site blocked messages when you … hey ding how do you get past the error site blocked messages when you select your torrent using torrentzproxy

use lime torrents or torrentfunk link they don't seem to be blocked
what's wrong with KAT?
Edited by: "LooieENG" 13th Apr 2014
cheers ding, thing I find with KAT looie is 9 times out of 10 when I click download I get redirected to some pants downloader page, it's full of "do you wanna bang this milf" ads and there really doesn't seem to be much uploaded these days bud.
it just seems to have gone really downhill over the last six months
I am amazed that people still download torrents, the time it takes to download something is not worth the wait, not to mention if you are downloading software 99% of it, is plagued with Trojans, Viruses and worse. If you are going to download torrents use Tor Browser Bundle to hide your activity and IP address, its a well-known fact that majority of Torrent Sites are now monitored by FBI, NSA and MAJOR Security Agencies around the world, including the BMI, Infact some of theses agencies actually upload new movies, music albums to catch those the use torrents on a regular basis in the act...

And if you are foolish enough to download software such as Windows and OS related software you might as well just accept the fact that your PC will be hacked, full of Crapware, Viruses and Trojans.

lettherebedeals

I am amazed that people still download torrents, the time it takes to … I am amazed that people still download torrents, the time it takes to download something is not worth the wait, not to mention if you are downloading software 99% of it, is plagued with Trojans, Viruses and worse. If you are going to download torrents use Tor Browser Bundle to hide your activity and IP address, its a well-known fact that majority of Torrent Sites are now monitored by FBI, NSA and MAJOR Security Agencies around the world, including the BMI, Infact some of theses agencies actually upload new movies, music albums to catch those the use torrents on a regular basis in the act... And if you are foolish enough to download software such as Windows and OS related software you might as well just accept the fact that your PC will be hacked, full of Crapware, Viruses and Trojans.

i am amazed that people think tor software can truly hide your ip address

ssl newsgroups all the way
lettherebedeals

I am amazed that people still download torrents, the time it takes to … I am amazed that people still download torrents, the time it takes to download something is not worth the wait, not to mention if you are downloading software 99% of it, is plagued with Trojans, Viruses and worse. If you are going to download torrents use Tor Browser Bundle to hide your activity and IP address, its a well-known fact that majority of Torrent Sites are now monitored by FBI, NSA and MAJOR Security Agencies around the world, including the BMI, Infact some of theses agencies actually upload new movies, music albums to catch those the use torrents on a regular basis in the act... And if you are foolish enough to download software such as Windows and OS related software you might as well just accept the fact that your PC will be hacked, full of Crapware, Viruses and Trojans.

For the majority of people, it take about 10-30 mins to download a film so I don't see how it is not worth the wait. Also, the FBI don't come for you so get your facts right.
jakub313

For the majority of people, it take about 10-30 mins to download a film … For the majority of people, it take about 10-30 mins to download a film so I don't see how it is not worth the wait. Also, the FBI don't come for you so get your facts right.

fbi dont but isps do

plus bt and vm were forced to hand over customer details of thousands
Yify (movies)
Piratebay

Takes me 5 Mins to DL a film which is faster than ripping my DVDs for streaming.....

(shame about Isohunt... was a superb site... not now its been resurrected :/)
Torrentz is the best. It a search engine for torrent sites. Searches rar.bg, 1333x, torrent hound etc.
cheers guys and I will keep em peeled for the feds turning up on my door.
Demonoids back up if you have an acocunt
Yifi is now retired think RTS or someone has taken over
oliverkennedy10

Yifi is now retired think RTS or someone has taken over

Yep, though the site is still the same. They have been uploading loads of stuff since though, I think a few people are now encoding for the site.
We have found that PB redirects us to some random website if we try and download a torrent, I like kat as it's easy to use but since the oscars screeners were uploaded a few months back i can't really find anything i want to watch now. I tend to watch more tv shows than films these days.
chocci

fbi dont but isps do plus bt and vm were forced to hand over customer … fbi dont but isps do plus bt and vm were forced to hand over customer details of thousands

I think they were asked by solicitors like ACS Law and some like BT and sky gladly handed them over while talktalk would not do without a court order.

I dont think BPI or solicitors do it now after the scatter gun bullying scams of ACS Law et al were exposed by which magazine and watchdog. We are small fry and legion compared to the pirating groups and the sites you get the links from.
arachnoid

Demonoids back up if you have an acocunt

I remember when d2.vu appeared, still no idea if that was Demonoid resurrected or something dodgier.....

Had a look at Demonoid but it seems to be a bit flakey at the moment.
Edited by: "louiselouise" 14th Apr 2014
Here's more info on Demonoid and its' reappearance: oldnumber7.com/wp-…zip dated 30th March 2014, so it's quite a recent occurrence.
how do you go about getting a demonoid account guys? is it invite only?
dogflap

how do you go about getting a demonoid account guys? is it invite only?

I can't seem to log in, but it always was mainly invites. They do open registrations quite regularly too. You're welcome to PM but I need to be able to log in to generate a code!!
ru tracker but use chrome to translate it. ipt or torrent day if u can get in but ru tracker is like a Russian demonoid. I use chdbits but its hard to get into.
cheers louise will pm when back at home. any advice on how to get in to any of those James?
I got them from other torrent sites. there is a ebook site called my anonamouse that is open a lot and in the forums there is ipt and torrent day invites offered as well as other sites. open tracker is a website that tells people when sites are open for sign up.
thanks james
dogflap

cheers louise will pm when back at home. any advice on how to get in to … cheers louise will pm when back at home. any advice on how to get in to any of those James?

Log-ins on Demonoid work now. Duly PM-ed you.

Edit: There seems to be some having issues with invitation codes at the moment (from here: forum.demonoid.ph/ind…169 ) but may be worth trying later.
Registrations on Demonoid are Open at the moment!
lettherebedeals

I am amazed that people still download torrents, the time it takes to … I am amazed that people still download torrents, the time it takes to download something is not worth the wait, not to mention if you are downloading software 99% of it, is plagued with Trojans, Viruses and worse. If you are going to download torrents use Tor Browser Bundle to hide your activity and IP address, .

Tor Browser Bundle is not effective at hiding identity when torrenting - they tell you that on the website. Private torrent sites and up-to-date IP blocklists are very effective in avoiding detection by the authorities. You could use a VPN too but that can cause problems with some private sites.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions