Groups

Torres and Gerrard could leave Liverpool, where does that leave Liverpool?

What are your views?

86 Comments

in the preverbial. funny how there fans are in self denial. you are simply NOT good enough

relegated

Banned

they will never leave.

Torres recently said how much he loved liverpool.

Gerrard is liverpool thru and thru

good night sweet prince

think Torres would leave - prob end up at Real or Barca
    Gerrard i think will be at liverpool until the end of his career

Ye... and we COULD have a heatwave tomorrow aswell :whistling:... more chance of that i think

Torres88-;7498833

they will never leave.Torres recently said how much he loved … they will never leave.Torres recently said how much he loved liverpool.Gerrard is liverpool thru and thru

Funniest post ever. :-D

shedboy66;7498856

think Torres would leave - prob end up at Real or Barca Gerrard i think … think Torres would leave - prob end up at Real or Barca Gerrard i think will be at liverpool until the end of his career

Well, if Liverpool fail to go to the Champs League, and Liverpool finish 7th or 8th, then who would want to stay?
    Liverpool will perish

MEGA LOL. :lol:

Words cant even describe where it will leave liverpoo.

Banned

thesaint;7498863

Fix your database. (Seriously)

thesaint;7498863

Agreed.

probably 12th

Its all BULL, there is no chance they would sell them even if the money was right the fans would not have it.

ants97;7498974

probably 12th

Double that. ;-) :w00t:

ryman league lol

Gerrard deserves better than what he'll get playing for Liverpool for the rest of his career (an early retirement and an empty trophy cabinet).
    The only reason hes still there is cos hes loyal to the fans, but loyalty will get him nothing but frustration and disappointment.
    Dont think I've ever seen a player deserve as much as him and be rewarded with so little.

i thnk gerrards red thro and thro he signed a deal so that if he ever left liverpool would be well compansated

It's not gonna happen,been talk of this for a while now well in the press has gerrard or nando said they would leave? NO

manchesterjim;7499038

Gerrard deserves better than what he'll get playing for Liverpool for the … Gerrard deserves better than what he'll get playing for Liverpool for the rest of his career (an early retirement and an empty trophy cabinet).The only reason hes still there is cos hes loyal to the fans, but loyalty will get him nothing but frustration and disappointment.Dont think I've ever seen a player deserve as much as him and be rewarded with so little.

He's won everything apart from the league,how's that empty? Hmmm

Boydy;7498991

Its all BULL, there is no chance they would sell them even if the money … Its all BULL, there is no chance they would sell them even if the money was right the fans would not have it.

Just like you have shown those american guys that tried to take you over....oh wait

End of the day Gerrard was so close to joining Chelsea not that long ago and Torres would be tempted by Real, Barca

indra25;7498949

Well, if Liverpool fail to go to the Champs League, and Liverpool finish … Well, if Liverpool fail to go to the Champs League, and Liverpool finish 7th or 8th, then who would want to stay? Liverpool will perish

If Platini has his way with the financial proposals for qualification of the Champs League then the only teams making the Champs league will be the likes of Bolton anyway. lol

mark halsall;7499064

True that the thing he wants most is the Premier League and at the end of the day if Liverpool aren't going to be able to contend he will leave.

Torres will look great in a City shirt with £250k a week in his back pocket, and when were in Liverpools fourth spot as well, oh boy will those Scousers hate City.

Welcome to Manchester.

Wouldn't change too much, maybe bottom half of table. Torres needs to leave and play for a better club, wont realise his full potential at Liverpool. Just not good enough.

In B4 the Scunthorpe fan with a sarky comment

cbryanp;7499090

True that the thing he wants most is the Premier League and at the end of … True that the thing he wants most is the Premier League and at the end of the day if Liverpool aren't going to be able to contend he will leave.

If he leaves he leaves but he wouldn't move to another english club it would have to be abroad and me personally thinks he won't

mark halsall;7499064

its obvious what i meant, maybe i could have put it better.

Gerrard will never lift another trophy so long as he stays at Liverpool, and for him not to win the League would be extremely unfortunate as I cant think of many other players that deserve it more.

andy108uk;7499108

Wouldn't change too much, maybe bottom half of table. Torres needs to … Wouldn't change too much, maybe bottom half of table. Torres needs to leave and play for a better club, wont realise his full potential at Liverpool. Just not good enough.

Ha Ha better club, who is better?????

iNSOMANiAC;7499105

Torres will look great in a City shirt with £250k a week in his back … Torres will look great in a City shirt with £250k a week in his back pocket, and when were in Liverpools fourth spot as well, oh boy will those Scousers hate City.Welcome to Manchester.

Don't forget if your owners get bored or just want another project you'll be in more trouble than us :thumbsup:

mark halsall;7499130

If he leaves he leaves but he wouldn't move to another english club it … If he leaves he leaves but he wouldn't move to another english club it would have to be abroad and me personally thinks he won't

Are you sure about that ? :roll:

manchesterjim;7499144

its obvious what i meant, maybe i could have put it better.Gerrard will … its obvious what i meant, maybe i could have put it better.Gerrard will never lift another trophy so long as he stays at Liverpool, and for him not to win the League would extremely unfortunate as I cant think of many other players that deserve it more.

A very bold statement that I'd like to take you up on that :thumbsup: (bet wise I mean he will)

iNSOMANiAC;7499155

Deffo, read his book, he said if i left Liverpool and won things at another club i would have nobody to show them to

Boydy;7499147

Ha Ha better club, who is better?????

Is that a joke?????

Chelsea
    Arsenal
    Man Utd
    Tottenham
    Man City
    Barca
    AC Milan
    Real Madrid

the list goes on................................

iNSOMANiAC;7499155

He will not play for another english club

Why does steven Gerrard deserve to win it so much ? the man is a prolific cheat, one of the most regular divers in the premiership.

mark halsall;7499167

A very bold statement that I'd like to take you up on that :thumbsup:

Tell me another play that has won as many things as him, he is only missing the league

iNSOMANiAC;7499180

Why does steven Gerrard deserve to win it so much ? the man is a prolific … Why does steven Gerrard deserve to win it so much ? the man is a prolific cheat, one of the most regular divers in the premiership.

as much as Drogba

Boydy;7499187

Tell me another play that has won as many things as him, he is only … Tell me another play that has won as many things as him, he is only missing the league

Carlos Tevez ?

Boydy;7499187

Tell me another play that has won as many things as him, he is only … Tell me another play that has won as many things as him, he is only missing the league

I know that why you quoting me I was stating he will :roll:

iNSOMANiAC;7499216

Carlos Tevez ?

missing-

Supa Cup
    UEFA Cup

And was not a KEY player at United
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word survey35
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue33
      3. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?11
      4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …916

See more discussions