Groups

Torres Not for Sale.

18 Comments

or he is in fact injured again and we can't sell him for what we want! ;-)

Who the hell would want her?
    You will get 15 games out of her this season max.

I can think of better ways to spend £50m thanks!

Of course he is for sale and will be sold IMO. Milner is not for sale but I dare say he will go too.

A player 'not for sale' is probably worth more than one that isn't.

Meaningless.....remember Fergie said he wouldn't sell Real Madrid a virus....next move, they sell them Ronaldo.

After his showing at the world cup i'm sure there will be other players the big clubs want, and seems to now be injury prone

Banned

lets hope we spent our cash well..
    http://content.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Images/Home/News/Team%20News/2010%2011%20season/David%20Silva/EMP%20%20MCFC%20005%20%282%29.ashx

greg_68

Of course he is for sale and will be sold IMO. Milner is not for sale but … Of course he is for sale and will be sold IMO. Milner is not for sale but I dare say he will go too.

Difference is that Liverpool don't need to sell Torres in order to raise funds for new players (as the sale of Mascherano will bring in £25m - £30m), where as selling Milner is the only way Villa are going to have a substantial transfer fund this summer.

I honestly believe Torres isn't for sale.... the only way he'll go is if he asks to leave, which I don't think he'll do (this summer, at least).

I'm actually quite looking forward to the start of the season now; it might not all be doom and gloom, after all..........

dog_cop

You're buying a lot of very good players (albeit at way over-inflated prices..... Kolarov for a reported £17m is ridiculous) but still, imo, have only one World-Class player in Tevez.

Mancini's also going to have a hell of a lot of big egos to deal with, and no doubt a lot of very unhappy 'stars' sitting on the bench.

You're also going to have to watch the homegrown rule too, as you need at least 8 in the squad (and i can't see the likes of Richards, SWP, Onohua, and Ireland hanging around).

Agreed they do not need to sell, but other, bigger clubs need to buy and Torres is one of the few young talents that is up for grabs this summer. All the others are too old or tied to their own clubs IMO.

dog_cop

City are going to be awsome next season I think if thye can play as a team and not as individuals. They have by far the strongest squad in the premiership. Once they turn the corner there will be no stoppping them. Another 2-3 years they will be the English Barcelona.

Banned

all depends on how the Europa league journey goes, and of course how they play in the prem this year.

As for who we have bought and who else we are getting, its a lot of cash for ... who knows, be interesting to see how they get on in to my money .. the best league in the world .. now when is the new shirt released

greg_68

Another 2-3 years they will be the English Barcelona.

Will SWP be the English Messi oO

Given
    boateng
    kolo toure
    lescott
    kolarov
    dejong
    silva
    ya ya toure
    balotelli
    adeybayor
    tevez

hart
    ireland
    SWP
    santa cruz
    richards
    bridge
    A. johnson
    Barry
    garrido
    Onuoha
    Vieira
    Weiss
    Bellamy
    Robinho

That's some bench !!

Banned

midlandscomics

Will SWP be the English Messi oO

might be a mess .. but no messy

That's the only problem I see at City, the players they bought in the last 2 years are not good enough now and I believe the players they are buying now will not be good enough in 18 months time if the reach the ECL,which leads to a huge turnover in players and money wasted, which of course will not bother City.

greg_68

That's the only problem I see at City, the players they bought in the … That's the only problem I see at City, the players they bought in the last 2 years are not good enough now and I believe the players they are buying now will not be good enough in 18 months time if the reach the ECL,which leads to a huge turnover in players and money wasted, which of course will not bother City.

Mancini has already said that he's going to be using squad rotation this season, which isn't going to help either........ I reckon he'll be gone by the end of the year.

Banned

am i the only one who thinks he looks like a gay model here

http://assets2.liverpoolfc.tv/uploads/torres2_4c2a16cdb643b100516367.jpg

greg_68

City are going to be awsome next season I think if thye can play as a … City are going to be awsome next season I think if thye can play as a team and not as individuals. They have by far the strongest squad in the premiership. Once they turn the corner there will be no stoppping them. Another 2-3 years they will be the English Barcelona.

Excellent post, one of actual common sense without the usual bias and jealousy portrayed on here from the lesser teams like ermm....tottenham etc !

Original Poster

midlandscomics

Mancini has already said that he's going to be using squad rotation this … Mancini has already said that he's going to be using squad rotation this season, which isn't going to help either........ I reckon he'll be gone by the end of the year.

I really hope for City the owners don't get bored in a year or so time.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds33
      2. What to do?????34
      3. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      4. Best VR games?22

See more discussions