Groups

Torres to Chelsea for £48m?

Banned
    According to sources at Talksport this deal is almost done, and I'm getting loads of texts through about it too.

15 Comments

Banned

what you texting yourself oO

Original Poster Banned

dog_cop

what you texting yourself oO

Yes....and apparently Man City are buying more defensive midfielders too.

You're getting loads of texts through because of the Talksport story.

I'm going to need something more than Talksport. Didn't they state earlier in the summer that Joe Cole was definitely going to join United?

Banned

FilthAndFurry

Yes....and apparently Man City are buying more defensive midfielders too.

Ok Billy ... join the list of bitters

Original Poster Banned

dog_cop

Ok Billy ... join the list of bitters

Nothing bitter about it - Man City have about 5 defensive midfielders in their first team squad. Don't be so defensive. I'm sure you'll buy a creative central midfielder at some point.

Banned

FilthAndFurry

Nothing bitter about it - Man City have about 5 defensive midfielders in … Nothing bitter about it - Man City have about 5 defensive midfielders in their first team squad. Don't be so defensive. I'm sure you'll buy a creative central midfielder at some point.

ok don't forget to un subscribe from talksport .. might save you a few quid and save us from another tedious thread ...

Original Poster Banned

Apparently Paddy Power have suspended betting on Torres leaving the Europa League challengers to join the West London Champions League club.

I dont think theres anything i wouldnt do for £48million.

Banned

FilthAndFurry

Apparently Paddy Power have suspended betting on Torres leaving the … Apparently Paddy Power have suspended betting on Torres leaving the Europa League challengers to join the West London Champions League club.

You must be gutted after all the comments you made about Torres.

Banned

Don't forget the medical. Can't imagine the insurance premiums being much less than the salary.

£48 for a misfit
    [img]t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTe3tMqDl4HW0hpxgV2Zn7NlWb5LiM_bR1t80c26kz_IwUqlU8&t=1&usg=__6V4sAiJzfnreqgxVP3pQPlsTA08=[/img]

£48 Million even. Can't edit.

Sources reveal he begins light training with the chelsea pensioners next week.

if his world cup form was anything to go by, they can have him

Supermod

ADZ1478

if his world cup form was anything to go by, they can have him

..but you could say the same about Rooney, Etoo, Ronaldo etc. Doesnt mean they are bad players.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions