Groups

Tortoise number 2 Just Hatched !!

hi there...for those of you tht posted last time will remember me !!
    well number two has hatched today .......so i need another name for a female or uisex tortoise ........something to do with the new year if poss....Eve her sis hatched christmas eve'e Eve hense her name !!

14 Comments

Noo?

s in

Noo Year

Original Poster

vengod;3923434

Noo?s inNoo Year

ooh like newbie --- nuby maybe !!!
    :roll:

awww bless i never posted in the last thread but them are very cute lil tortises

cant think of any names tho :oops:

call it rob as its my birthday today

Can we have some piccies please. Love to see the little critters:)

I'd call her maSHELL

If you're a Matrix fan then Neo might be suitable.

Or if astronomy is your thing then Nova might also be suitable.

The meaning of both names is 'new'

Original Poster

pluves1;3923716

If you're a Matrix fan then Neo might be suitable.Or if astronomy is your … If you're a Matrix fan then Neo might be suitable.Or if astronomy is your thing then Nova might also be suitable.The meaning of both names is 'new'

OOOooo Nova is a reaallly good one ike that idea a very lot
    :w00t:

will let you know if i choose it and leave you rep for idea

neve as in new years eve

good luck hope they all hatch ok

Original Poster

Angelstar;3924742

good luck hope they all hatch ok

thanks.....only one more to come from this clutch now........then its another long wait of about 45 days till the next lot are due 4 in the next lot!!

my daughter always asks for one of these but i have no idea how to take care of one

Original Poster

linw;3950879

my daughter always asks for one of these but i have no idea how to take … my daughter always asks for one of these but i have no idea how to take care of one

they take a hell of alot of care and comitment......not to be taken on ightly......as they shoud live to about 120 years on average!

Original Poster

baby number 3 has hatched......need another name meaning new.............got Nova and was given the suggestion neo but im not too kean on that one......suggestions please
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846177
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764229
      3. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…45
      4. What do these 2 men have in common1321

See more discussions