Expired

Tory Halloween Costume, was £225,000 now only £300,000 with free burning money prop

LocalFound 23rd Oct 2017
Great for trick or treating homeless people. Get it before Brexit cuts the price again.
2816302-H5zQz.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
11 Comments
I've moved this over to Misc (unfortunately pics do not carry over so you might want to edit them in to your description)
He looks nothing like a tory!

White wig from poundshop or mop head

Ill fitting gray suit from primark and shoes

Job done
Edited by: "Segata-Sanshiro" 23rd Oct 2017
Oh my days.

This ranks as one of the worst posts on here,ever.

Kudos, OP, kudos.
Nothing wrong with a good smoking jacket, but that one looks cheap, kinda poundland cheap.
Terrible.
Another one of Nick Clegg’s photoshopped photoshoots.
DKLS5 h, 21 m ago

Nothing wrong with a good smoking jacket, but that one looks cheap, kinda …Nothing wrong with a good smoking jacket, but that one looks cheap, kinda poundland cheap.

Here's to free market Neoliberalism.
anewman53 m ago

Here's to free market Neoliberalism.

Indeed, I sold my smoking jacket, it was a natty vintage number made in the 1920s, ideal apparel for a gentleman.

I did like it but not £400 worth of like. Not bad for something that I paid 50p for at a jumble sale.
DKLS54 m ago

..... at a jumble sale.

32298378-QbxLe.jpg
Oh you joker... you'll make someone laugh one day.
Saturn14 h, 36 m ago

[Image]

My one and only jumble sale!, I only popped in as I saw a sign for plants for sale, the actual jumble sale was worse than when the poor staff member emerges with all the lower price stickers in the supermarket and the vultures descend.

I was shoved over by a tiny little old woman, she was determined to get her candle for 10p. She was like a bargain hunting ninja.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants