Found 4th Nov 2009
do any one no where i can get a recovery disk for a toshiba nb100-12a got to be the window xp version please help me

1. Misc
  2. Toshiba
9 Comments

[FONT=Verdana]Unless you can get a copy from another member I think you'll need to contact Toshiba to get your hands on one I'm afraid.

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:
[/FONT]

Original Poster

thankyou scotty boy looks like i be paying out £30.00 to get one then

We've had a number of Tosh NB's and none of them came with a recovery disk :geek:

Original Poster

toshiba r saying ti should of come with one so is comet need it to sort it out

nw85;6792416

toshiba r saying ti should of come with one so is comet need it to sort … toshiba r saying ti should of come with one so is comet need it to sort it out

[FONT=Verdana]Have Comet come back to you yet regarding this? Can you go instore to see what they come back and say?

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

Original Poster

as it nearly a year old comet r say i should of told the within 28 days of getting it so it looks like i got to pay out to get disk

If you can proof that you own the relevant Windows license I can post you a copy of a generic XP CD that should accept the license key on the back of your computer.

Drivers and utilities would have to be download from the Toshiba website and installed separately.

Original Poster

SUMMONER;6802630

If you can proof that you own the relevant Windows license I can post you … If you can proof that you own the relevant Windows license I can post you a copy of a generic XP CD that should accept the license key on the back of your computer.Drivers and utilities would have to be download from the Toshiba website and installed separately.

how do u want me to prove i own the relevant windows license?

how do u want me to prove i own the relevant windows license?

Copy of the sales receipt or photo of the underside of the laptop, with the Windows license sticker visible and your username/date next to it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244939
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    3. Add one, leave one game54415485
    4. A1 Travel no longer trading!33

See more discussions