Groups
    EXPIRED

Toshiba 37X3030DB empire direct

im looking to buy this tv however it seems to be out of stock eveywhere - it is avail via empire direct anyone have any new valid codes fro this site ?

4 Comments

I got mine for £629 from [url]www.bennetts.co.uk[/url] and got nectar points on it. I also got a great deal on a a black stand. I went into the shop to take advantage of the half price stand offer. The one I liked was going to cost £99 but the sales guy said he did'nt have any. He offered me the shop one for £75. I said ok and he said he'd get someone to wrap it. The guy came out and I pointed him to the one I wanted. 5 minutes later he came out of the back room wheeling a boxed brand new one towards me. I pointed him in the direction of my car and got away with it. Result.

Original Poster

:-D lucky You ! i think i m going to get it from Bennetts - never heard of them though in Scotland so ill take the plunge - now to get a decent looking stand all the ones in comet and currys look like they belong in chav houses

Is this a similar model?

which.hughesdirect.co.uk/sho…5DB

This is the link for WHICH? subscribers so are slightly cheaper prices that the main site.

Mottmania

Original Poster

it is very similiar i saw it in currys yesterday the main visual difference is the border around the screen is matt black where the 37x is glossy shiney black and looks alot better - i dont know think that the 37c is full hd 1080p i dont think it is at price
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      2. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33

See more discussions