Groups

TOSHIBA 37XV555DB 37" LCD TV any good?

hi just looking at ordering this online just wondered if anyone has this model and if its a decent set also is it good on ps3 games? my last lg lcd looked awfull playing 720p games

3 Comments

Original Poster

hi just looking at ordering this online just wondered if anyone has this model and if its a decent set also is it good on ps3 games? my last lg lcd looked awfull playing 720p games

Very good on my360, no blur [thumbs up] and the blacks are very good too.

edit.. ooops I have the 37AV504DB, which is the 720p/1080i version of that telly, but I bet that one is the same if not even better.

Original Poster

thanks it looks a similiar model cant decide if i go for 1080p to play the few 1080p ps3 games and blurays and put up with the odd 720p game looking rubbish or just geta standard 720p lcd but i want 1080p as i want it to last afew years and dont want to be going out in a year or two time to purchase a 1080p tv.

would be great if some one could confirm whether it displays 720p ps3 games decent as my last 1080p didnt display them well at all a lot of flickering and blurring which i know i have to expect this ona 1080p but im sure some tvs handle the downscaling better than others.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions