Groups

Toshiba free HD DVDs offer.

Toshiba have been offering 5 free HD DVDs with purchases of their HD players. You have to send off the completed form with proof of purchase etc. I sent mine off well before Christmas but have heard nothing since. I just wondered if anyone had received their dvds from Toshiba yet?
    Thanks!

15 Comments

*moved to Misc*

Exactly the same here. Heard nothing and we were starting to think what to do about it. Be glad to hear of any info.

i ordered mine after getting the hd add on for the xbox , i sent it at the end of november and ive not had mine yet

fingers crossed

Banned

my brother got his pretty quickly....about a weeks wait...wierd and this was a week ago

Original Poster

Proximo;1424963

my brother got his pretty quickly....about a weeks wait...wierd and this … my brother got his pretty quickly....about a weeks wait...wierd and this was a week ago

HuH? That doesn't make much sense, does it? Turn round in a week seems pretty quick! Anyone else had that experience? Should I start panicking? the offer was a big part of buying the recorder in the first place.

Still in the same boat as you maggiesp. Let us know if you do anything!!

i started a post yesterday regarding this and mine turned up today. I posted my forms off the 23rd Nov and got my 5 today. I found on another forum people who sent their forms off the end of nov getting theres around now too...

Fingers crossed then.

i emailed them and they said that some of the dvds had been out of stock thats why the orders were not posted before xmas

they said to email back if i had not received by the 8/1/08

i sent email but no reply

but from what someone else has posted it could be any day now.

fingers crossed

spurs30;1437772

i emailed them and they said that some of the dvds had been out of stock … i emailed them and they said that some of the dvds had been out of stock thats why the orders were not posted before xmasthey said to email back if i had not received by the 8/1/08i sent email but no reply but from what someone else has posted it could be any day now.fingers crossed

Let us know what happens please.:thumbsup:

hi,

ive had a couple of emails back from the hd dvd promotion team since my first post on this board ,stating that the dvds i had requested were out of stock and delivery would be as soon as possible.

Checked my emails this evening 14/1/08 and got an email from the hd dvd promotion team:

(We are pleased to advise you that we are back in stock of the HD DVDs that you have requested. Your order will be dispatched within the next 2 to 3 days.)

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::

they have kept me well informed since i sent my first email,:thumbsup:

let you know when i get them

I've got the same reply and it's the first response I've had from them - so - looking hopeful.:thumbsup:

just thought i would let you know i got mine today,

:thumbsup:

Thanks for letting me know. Nothing for me yet. Might have to keep in touch with you - to see who exactly you e-mailed and so on - if nothing comes my way. OK?

Finally mine have arrived.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764314
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156

See more discussions