Groups
    EXPIRED

Toshiba Qosmio G30-176 laptop

hey

I am after a toshiba ][COLOR=black]Qosmio G30-176[/COLOR].
    was wondering if anyone knew where was the cheapest place to buy this laptop?

So far i have only been able to find this model on the toshiba website :confused: - but they probably charge over the odds (similar to sony centre with sony products!!)

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

10 Comments

John Lewis has Qosmio G30-176 for £1499

It's the G30-175 Edi I think...

I've been searching for it turbocat, can't spot it, it's rare!

EDIT - except here for £1799: ]http//ww…412

Original Poster

Thanks for the help everyone

anyone know of any possible discounts that i might be able to claim from the toshiba website??

Original Poster

[SIZE=2]so i take it there are no toshiba discounts available - even for students??? [/SIZE]

Original Poster

If anyone could give me some toshiba.co.uk vouchers/discount codes it would be GREATLY appreciated:thumbsup:

It seems like they are a hard place to get discounts from?!!! - also is it worth going through quidco for them (as i am plannin to buy a laptop from them £1000+)

any advice appreciated

Thanks

I have merged the above post into your original thread. If someone had a tip about Toshiba vouchers they would have told you in the other thread, but looks like there are none. I've never heard of any.

Why not ring them and try and haggle? You'd be surprised how much leeway they have with prices...

Banned

try freemans.com they have F20-117 for £1700
    and G30-169 for £1900.
    I think U also get 20% off a first order.
    Good luck!

eggman

try www.freemans.com they have F20-117 for £1700 and G30-169 for £1900.I … try www.freemans.com they have F20-117 for £1700 and G30-169 for £1900.I think U also get 20% off a first order.Good luck!

20% off at freemans does not apply to electronics eggman (sorry)

But thanks for helping!

Banned

ooops, thanks Emma - sorry Turbocat. :confused:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Community Appreciation Giveaway​ (razerzone​)​11
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick99
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      4. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88

See more discussions