Groups

TOSHIBHA LAPTOP - IS THIS A GOOD DEAL PLEASE?

HIYA

HAVE SPOTTED THIS £400 LAPTOP AT DIXONS dixons.co.uk/mar…sel

CAN YOU PLEASE ADVISE IF THIS IS A BARGAIN, ANY CODES MAYBE? AND IS THERE ANYTHING BETTER FOR £400 EITHER DESKTOP OR LAPTOP

REGARDS

SUPERBUY

6 Comments

it dont look to great, apart from it has 3GB ram.

not bad for the price, but not great either imo. You could do alot worse.

Original Poster

I have a £400 budget and wish to purchase either a desktop (plus monitor) or laptop and want one asap

no real requirements apart from getting the most for £400 and want it soonish

any ideas??

dixons.co.uk/mar…Yes

have you looked here?? 12 months warranty too. Oh or compare difference with pcworld as i think they still give quidco.

This one is £100 cheaper - do you think its better value?

currys.co.uk/mar…411

Chrisg6;3427251

This one is £100 cheaper - do you think its better … This one is £100 cheaper - do you think its better value?http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/store/[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=cccjadefjfljdgdcflgceggdhhmdgml.0&page=Product&fm=1&sm=0&tm=4&sku=088733&category_oid=-27411

poor price for a refurb. of that spec.
    Try this:

hotukdeals.com/ite…es/

seems good value for the money, and if memory serves correctly i think an extended warranty from Toshibs is approx £65 for 2 years on top of the 1 yr standard warranty direct from toshiba.

or here for a range of new and refurbs though i do think the above toshiba is best quality for the price range::

advent.co.uk/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions