thestar.co.uk/new….jp

21 Comments

Probably taking recycling a bit far.

whats with all your posts boothy?

its amazing what lengths some people will go to, to make a quick buck:x:x

Original Poster

cribert;6606258

whats with all your posts boothy?

not working tonight and having a night in:)

Banned

casparwhite;6606266

im gonna have a guess at this guy being not white regardless of the … im gonna have a guess at this guy being not white regardless of the crimesomeone let me know if my presumption is correct:)

http://www.nextdayflyers.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/winner.jpg

Banned

casparwhite;6606266

im gonna have a guess at this guy being not white regardless of the … im gonna have a guess at this guy being not white regardless of the crimesomeone let me know if my presumption is correct:)

'Foreign sounding name':thumbsup:

In regards to the story, if people will leave things lying around:whistling:

Having read the item Boothy, you are quite right.

Banned

scum bag

words fail me..some people eh.

once my cousins baby died when it was born and they was flowers next to the grave and the next day someone had robbed the flowers and put them on another grave on the same row

Banned

Met-Cast;6606452

What's his race got to do with anything?

I believe it was a reference to the OP's MO.

unbelievable :x

Original Poster

local papers full of it in Sheff at the moment,first was that lowlife student peeing on the war memorial,now this scumbag

these scum are everywhere, a while ago in Portsmouth, a woman was hit by a lorry. Another guy that was passing laid down and held her hand while she laid under the lorry dying. When the Ambulance and releived him he found that someone had stolen his shopping bag with a few bits of food he had just bought..... that must have tasted good to that piece of rubbish...

Banned

mosskeeto;6606825

these scum are everywhere, a while ago in Portsmouth, a woman was hit by … these scum are everywhere, a while ago in Portsmouth, a woman was hit by a lorry. Another guy that was passing laid down and held her hand while she laid under the lorry dying. When the Ambulance and releived him he found that someone had stolen his shopping bag with a few bits of food he had just bought..... that must have tasted good to that piece of rubbish...

MAKES ME xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx SICK

when i worked in a nightclub a girl had a fit,a nurse on a night out helped her and her bag was stolen

The roses were no use to the guy/girl in the grave.
    Not something I would do, but not really a problem, at least they were enjoyed by some people.

Banned

Sounds like a right baller.

Chiptivo;6608981

The roses were no use to the guy/girl in the grave.Not something I would … The roses were no use to the guy/girl in the grave.Not something I would do, but not really a problem, at least they were enjoyed by some people.

"Nothing could be more serious than people having flowers stolen from their loved ones' graves."

What about taking away loved ones, murder, rapists, peados?? Seriously sounds like that person is taking the p.

Banned

Wouldn't mind knowing the ins and outs of this case. What was he actually convicted of?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gaming PC Upgrade Help11
      2. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)44
      3. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER56
      4. Is it worth spending £20k on a car?1621

See more discussions