Groups

TOTAL WIPEOUT

Is it me or does Richard Hammond's hair get more ridiculous by the week! (just thought I would mention it)
    soo bored

10 Comments

he never looks like he acctually washes it!

its been since his crash, along came the long hair and long leather jacket, mind you i suppose crashing at 200mph must do something to your brain

clondikemike;6027563

its been since his crash, along came the long hair and long leather … its been since his crash, along came the long hair and long leather jacket, mind you i suppose crashing at 200mph must do something to your brain

Yeah, agreed.

Clearly it makes you forget what little dress sense you had to begin with and also to visit the barbers.

I've been watching Top Gear and thought the same

Looks like he is verging on a mid life crisis! lol

I hope he cuts it soon

Completely agree! He looks like something from the Addams family tonight. And also, what is the point of Richard Hammond on this program?!?

CKBhuna;6027783

what is the point of Richard Hammond ?

Fixed that for you.:thumbsup:

Dont you think when he is on top gear, you actualy have the worst three hair cuts in the world ?

purvesmarky;6027882

Dont you think when he is on top gear, you actualy have the worst three … Dont you think when he is on top gear, you actualy have the worst three hair cuts in the world ?

Yeap... hardly eye candy these days.

Richard is OK = but his hair is seriously a turn off now

How good was Gary The Clown in the final!! :oops:

I think he is trying to outgrow James Mays' hairdo:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410
      4. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…34

See more discussions