Totally Free Amazon Lighting Deal - £105.95 item for nothing!!!

Posted 14th Oct
I know this is going to sound unbelievable but it's entirely true.

We're having a baby and I've been watching out for baby monitors / web cams.

Well on Sunday morning 7am, I turned on my computer and the Amazon Assistant icon had a little number on it to indicate new deals.

I saw a baby cam it has on there - with what looked like an insane discount on it.

It was an 'iBaby Care M7 Lite' - it said it should have been £105.95 but the lighting deal discount meant it had £97.95 off - making the baby monitor - £8.

I thought well for £8 it worth a punt even if its rubbish or more likely it was a mistake and the purchase would be cancelled.

Incredibly - underneath the deal it said the item came with a £10 voucher offer - which I ticked and it made the baby monitor - £0.00.

Now I was definitely sure it was a mistake and this would be cancelled.

Well - I am mega chuffed to say that today it arrive and it is pretty awesome and hilariously it has gone up to £119.95 - as crazy as it sounds.

3309310.jpg
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

13 Comments
These deals are quite common with Amazon. Good you didn't post it, that's the best way to get these deals honoured!
jamie1514/10/2019 21:34

These deals are quite common with Amazon. Good you didn't post it, that's …These deals are quite common with Amazon. Good you didn't post it, that's the best way to get these deals honoured!

Common to get a £100 item for free, are you really sure about that
jasonwood99914/10/2019 20:59

...and it made the baby monitor - £0.00.

Don't let Amazon misguide you with its agressive marketing techniques. Complain to CS that the cam wasn't delivered same day. That should be good for minimum £5 credit to put towards another zero-cost order
Haircut_10014/10/2019 21:52

Common to get a £100 item for free, are you really sure about that …Common to get a £100 item for free, are you really sure about that

It's more common than you think. There are a small group of people who spend hours looking for glitches on Amazon and find loads. The reason you don't know about it is because they don't share them, as if they did then they wouldn't be honoured.
That's amazin not Amazon. Congratulations
Truly is amazing. It's probably a result of something good you've done and it's come back to you. I'm a strong believer in karma.

Good on you!
Edited by: "notalwaysright09" 14th Oct
Well done amazing freebie
Great when it’s actually something you were wanting.
Surely Amazon now owe you £2.00 for purchasing that camera?

With the £10.00 off there’s a deficit somewhere of £2.00.

Because you went out of your way and clicked on the special offer I see it that there’s a missing item somewhere which should have been added in to your account.

But I don’t think I’d complain too much about that though really eh! 🤫
wallzone15/10/2019 08:01

Surely Amazon now owe you £2.00 for purchasing that camera?With the £10.00 …Surely Amazon now owe you £2.00 for purchasing that camera?With the £10.00 off there’s a deficit somewhere of £2.00.Because you went out of your way and clicked on the special offer I see it that there’s a missing item somewhere which should have been added in to your account. But I don’t think I’d complain too much about that though really eh! 🤫

Pretty sure some people on here would have claimed that £2 as well
I bought it for full price and I must say I am more than happy with it. Good for you.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants