Groups

Totally free website?

Is there such thing as a totally free website anywhere - free domain and hosting?

12 Comments

Occasionally there are deals for very cheap hosting and domains. There are websites which offer free hosting and a domain but they're usually not very good and they are always on a sub-domain. ie. Mywebsite.freehosting.co.uk

I recently paid £1.19 for domain and good hosting package @ 1and1 for a year, best i have found

I'm not sure if weebly offers a free website, if you're a registered charity most companies will offer a free service.

Depends what you need it for? Wordpress do offer a free version.

Dyslexic_Dog

I'm not sure if weebly offers a free website, if you're a registered … I'm not sure if weebly offers a free website, if you're a registered charity most companies will offer a free service.

​weebley do free website I got one never use it still there not sure about domains

There are a few, but they come with bandwidth restrictions, content restrictions and lots of adverts.

Original Poster

ipswich78

I just want to put a page or two up somewhere to help pensioners look after their PCs - virus scans etc

Original Poster

joedastudd

There are a few, but they come with bandwidth restrictions, content … There are a few, but they come with bandwidth restrictions, content restrictions and lots of adverts.

That would probably be ok.

Original Poster

ipswich78

I see they do one for 99p a month, but not a free one.

Sambat

I just want to put a page or two up somewhere to help pensioners look … I just want to put a page or two up somewhere to help pensioners look after their PCs - virus scans etc

Will it be a free service or are you going to rob them? X)
    Edited by: "dereklogan7" 15th Oct 2016

Original Poster

dereklogan7

Will it be a free service or are you going to rob them? X)

No, it's free, just trying to help.

You would be better of talking to age concern,saga etc as they put out free magazines, also speak to your local council as they may provide space on their portal
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tooth extraction1010
      2. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)46
      3. connect tablet22
      4. Do you use a case on your iPhone?88

See more discussions