Groups

Totally random but my councils gritting dept closed for staff training! Hmmpf.

Why?

15 Comments

There are many different ways of putting salt onto the road

Clealry by lorry and by hand is just 2 of these ways

Original Poster

and they wait til the weathers just bad enough to practice:roll:

Banned

because council workers are work shy

Original Poster

ezee123;4266646

because council workers are work shy

oooh controversial ;-)

They need training in putting grit and salt on the surface between the main road and the buses in the depot
    [SIZE=4]so that the blooming buses can get out,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5]because it's the buses that churn up the snow[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=6]so that the rest of us can drive to work!!!![/SIZE]

Rant over. :oops:

come on best time for training lol

Original Poster

cannyscot;4266656

They need training in putting grit and salt on the surface between the … They need training in putting grit and salt on the surface between the main road and the buses in the depot [SIZE=4]so that the blooming buses can get out,[/SIZE] [SIZE=5]because it's the buses that churn up the snow[/SIZE] [SIZE=6]so that the rest of us can drive to work!!!![/SIZE]Rant over. :oops:

so do you think I'd have any luck ringing the bus depot to request one drive up my road :-D (lighthearted)

i work for a council they love love to waste cash they love it i think!!!!

funnily enough i can explain that one!! ]clicky and looky here

went out the front door one morn to walk dog and there it was lol, took the hill too fast and went sliding straight into the field

They should do on site training and get them gritting the road! LOL

Seriously though - I think their timing is diabolical

just said on the news that local authorities are starting to run out of salt and grit.

typical of our country cant cope you would think after having no real snow for last few years they would have loads
    might ring mine up to warn them somemore snow coming thurs and fri because for some reason our county was caught unaware with snow sun and mon lol

Original Poster

maddogb;4266795

funnily enough i can explain that one!! ]clicky and looky here went out … funnily enough i can explain that one!! ]clicky and looky here went out the front door one morn to walk dog and there it was lol, took the hill too fast and went sliding straight into the field

BRILLIANT :-D

Council workers, "that'll cost you extra darlin" couldn't get into work...lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…68
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3341202
      3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…2044
      4. What is there free to do in your town?1422

See more discussions