Groups

Tottenham Hotspur

Another night I hang my head in shame - WTF is going on?

I await the onslaught!

52 Comments

its a good game for me tho.............
    its great to watch

could be playing burnley another 2 times next season in the championship lol

come on burnley ..sorry

So you should, where is Guv when you need to talk to him?
    Defoe is a waster

defoe should of stayed at portsmouth

Thats it Burnley...................tire yourselves out for the game on Saturday

Boing Boing

Original Poster

I've stood by the team for so many years - stewarding even for 5 of them.

Right now I feel at my lowest as a spurs fan.

We might salvage tonight - but even if we do - I am still embarrassed!

Banned

holy cow 3-0 burnely...LOL

i,m watching in bed with hubby and i dont know how its happened but he has fallen asleep!!!

its the keeper not defoe..................

Butterflies;4145843

I've stood by the team for so many years - stewarding even for 5 of them. … I've stood by the team for so many years - stewarding even for 5 of them. Right now I feel at my lowest as a spurs fan.We might salvage tonight - but even if we do - I am still embarrassed!

should have stayed stewarding, may have got a game:thumbsup:

Original Poster

v2drinkers;4145834

If we play in the league like we have tonight you could be right.Zakora … If we play in the league like we have tonight you could be right.Zakora is our only decent player tonight.

And every time King comes on he goes off without completing a whole game goes he's got an injury grrrrr

Original Poster

GAZUK;4145849

its the keeper not defoe..................

You're right there - the keeper is CARP!

He's gotta go! and Quick

Original Poster

skusey;4145855

should have stayed stewarding, may have got a game:thumbsup:

Stewarding this time of year is cold and depressing enough without watching us play like this!

Grumble grumble ho hum.

Actually I did like stewarding - got paid to watch the match (and crowd ;-) )

Supermod

An average team are being shown up.

the keeper is proper dodgy, even worse than gomes lol

the porter;4145954

burnley in the final LOL is there no decent challengers in any comps this … burnley in the final LOL is there no decent challengers in any comps this year

more chance than spurs i reckon

no no no no no

dam it!!!

Banned

Ho ho ho...... The fat lady is about to sing. :w00t::w00t:

still hoping for penalties

guv;4145991

Where you been hiding ?!

Game over

guv;4145991

your first post I sea:whistling:

:thumbsup:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Original Poster

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I've been watching the News trying to put life in perspective - I'm now sufficiently sad enough to not stress about football for this evening

Oh Barry Ollocks - Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo

at least burnley still won the match

Banned

skusey;4146028

your first post I sea:whistling:

Nah......... I replied to the returning troll in the other thread.

But hey.... Ive been watching the game!

i blame myself, wasnt watching the match saw the score was 3-0 went downstairs put 401 on 5 seconds later they score, i then go in to the kitchen come back 5 seconds later they score again. sorrry burnley

i feel sorry for the billions of burnley fans all around the world, especiallt the ones in zimbabwe

Banned

wazb;4146090

i blame myself, wasnt watching the match saw the score was 3-0 went … i blame myself, wasnt watching the match saw the score was 3-0 went downstairs put 401 on 5 seconds later they score, i then go in to the kitchen come back 5 seconds later they score again. sorrry burnley

Please watch the FINAL. :thumbsup::w00t:

guv;4146081

Nah......... I replied to the returning troll in the other thread.But … Nah......... I replied to the returning troll in the other thread.But hey.... Ive been watching the game!

fair play:thumbsup:

Original Poster

guv;4146119

Please watch the FINAL. :thumbsup::w00t:

Oh Nooooooo - Gotta go through more pain!

We didn't deserve to win this match

Banned

Butterflies;4146191

We didn't deserve to win this match

We didnt!

if they play the same in the final as they did tonight then man utd will rip them to shreds, probably be 6-0 ish

I'm torn on this one, part of me would of loved to see spuds dumped out.

Other part of me knows Man Utd lie in wait in a Wembley final:-D

Original Poster

March 1st is date of Final.

See you then! Hope we suddenly learn how to defend AND score goals

Does anyone know where i can pre-order the DVD?

Banned

cufc90;4146251

if they play the same in the final as they did tonight then man utd will … if they play the same in the final as they did tonight then man utd will rip them to shreds, probably be 6-0 ish

True. But they wont be going out in the final with the same attitude and players rested will be back. The result at Old Trafford this weekend will have no baring on the final either!

Original Poster

Rednapp reckons a few players were sulking because their places in the team isn't guaranteed and more at risk with recent signings.

Honestly - they ought to prove themselves then!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 15 ways you can hack that Amazon Dash Button78
      2. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?98
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1842
      4. word association Game73844451

See more discussions