Tottenham Hotspur manager Harry Redknapp has revealed he was mugged while attending a football match in Spain on Thursday.

Funny as

18 Comments

Original Poster

yeah, hilarious.
i hope you get mugged so we can all laugh at you.
tool.

It's ok they only got away with lots of brown envelopes stuffed with money. (_;)

very sly...... confuse the victim and nick all their stuff....

Banned

abacus

It's ok they only got away with lots of brown envelopes stuffed with … It's ok they only got away with lots of brown envelopes stuffed with money. (_;)

LOL @ Abacus getting confused between Ferguson and Rednapp and the Refs bung!

Took a while for you to reply, Lmao ( How many games have you been to this season? )

guv

LOL @ Abacus getting confused between Ferguson and Rednapp and the Refs … LOL @ Abacus getting confused between Ferguson and Rednapp and the Refs bung!

Edited by: "abacus" 22nd Jan 2011

How many games have you been too this season?? That's a 5 years olds debating technique akin to "my dad is bigger than yours" and "I'm going to tell my mummy".

In this modern age of people often living a decent distance from the club they support, tickets being so expensive and many jobs requiring weekend work your statement is more irrelevant than ever.

Banned

abacus

Took a while for you to reply, Lmao ( How many games have you been to … Took a while for you to reply, Lmao ( How many games have you been to this season? )

Ooooh. A my Dad's bigger than your Dad type reply. How quaint.

Inb4 tag abuse and suspension.

PS I've seen every game we've played this season.

Banned

gbspurs

How many games have you been too this season?? That's a 5 years olds … How many games have you been too this season?? That's a 5 years olds debating technique akin to "my dad is bigger than yours" and "I'm going to tell my mummy".

Haha...... So I wasn't alone in my thoughts!

You have to understand, abacus is one of those unfortunates who gets upset easily , needs more than one attempt at replying, probably due to special needs.

It's highly amusing that because he dislikes me, he cheers on Liverpool and City with goading comments whenever results go for them and against us. I just find myself laughing at him more, safe in the knowledge an internet shopping forum would never affect my footballing viewpoint and allegiances.

Poor Harry, those evil muggers have made a right mess of his face.

Original Poster

Still funny tommay.....a man on his kneels and he just stood their what a prat.

Hugh Jass!

Still funny tommay.....a man on his kneels and he just stood their what a … Still funny tommay.....a man on his kneels and he just stood their what a prat.

I hear that's your favourite past time.

its only fair, he did mug Madrid when paying £8 million for Van Der Vaart.....what goes around comes around

Hugh Jass!

Still funny tommay.....a man on his kneels and he just stood their what a … Still funny tommay.....a man on his kneels and he just stood their what a prat.

think you will find that you are the only prat around here!

roryk83

its only fair, he did mug Madrid when paying £8 million for Van Der … its only fair, he did mug Madrid when paying £8 million for Van Der Vaart.....what goes around comes around

you will find that it was Levy who mugged Madrid for VDV, 'Arry had nothing to do with the deal apart from expressing an interest

Original Poster

Suck it

Syzable

I hear that's your favourite past time.

Original Poster

[quoteKiss it Monkey headukmonkey]

Hugh Jass!

Still funny tommay.....a man on his kneels and he just stood their what … Still funny tommay.....a man on his kneels and he just stood their what a prat.

think you will find that you are the only prat around here![/quote]

Original Poster

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278966
    2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
    3. What is there free to do in your town?25
    4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions