Groups

Tottenham Vs Manchester - KO 8pm Contains Spoilers

Should be a classic, two attacking sides with rather suspect defences, hopefully lots of goals and lots of action, going to be a tough one for City, Bellamy is out due to ridiculous red card last week but we have a fellow called Robinho to take his place, supposed to be quite good.

I think the spuds will put up a good fight and Im predicting ANOTHER draw for Manchester.

2-2

43 Comments

think the spuds will put up a good fight and Im predicting ANOTHER draw … think the spuds will put up a good fight and Im predicting ANOTHER draw for Manchester.

:lol:

Im going for a 3-3

Original Poster

Looks like we're oging to get Bentley off you so he'd better pull his finger out

iNSOMANiAC;7245615

Looks like we're oging to get Bentley off you so he'd better pull his … Looks like we're oging to get Bentley off you so he'd better pull his finger out

Im not a tottenham fan:whistling:

Original Poster

Oh well, we'll probably be taking players off your team soon as well, if theyre any good. And greedy.

iNSOMANiAC;7245713

Oh well, we'll probably be taking players off your team soon as well, if … Oh well, we'll probably be taking players off your team soon as well, if theyre any good. And greedy.

You've taken 2 already :lol:

It's a big game for both clubs but tbh I think we (spurs) should win citys defence is worse than ours and Defoe and co have a point to prove after sat

3.1 spurs

Original Poster

(((ROBBO)));7245802

It's a big game for both clubs but tbh I think we (spurs) should win … It's a big game for both clubs but tbh I think we (spurs) should win citys defence is worse than ours and Defoe and co have a point to prove after sat3.1 spurs

Never underestimate the power of Tevez, Robinho and Stevie Ireland

inb4 bore draw.

iNSOMANiAC;7245933

Never underestimate the power of Tevez, Robinho and Stevie Ireland

Other than Ireland I don't rate either of the other pair

Tottenham will obviously win this. Kranjcar will run rings around richards. This is no contest

I foresee a comfortable win for city, 2-0 maybe 3-0 (no joke!):thumbsup:

Original Poster

(((ROBBO)));7245968

Other than Ireland I don't rate either of the other pair

Then you sir, are a fool ! we'll see how much you rate them in a few hours :thumbsup:

Original Poster

aadam246;7245980

Kranjcar will run rings around richards.

this is true

iNSOMANiAC;7246333

Then you sir, are a fool ! we'll see how much you rate them in a few … Then you sir, are a fool ! we'll see how much you rate them in a few hours :thumbsup:

Even your own team don't rate one of them as for headless chicken tevez

christ your even after one of our reserves

Original Poster

(((ROBBO)));7246497

Even your own team don't rate one of them as for headless chicken tevez … Even your own team don't rate one of them as for headless chicken tevez :)christ your even after one of our reserves

Is that Headless '8 goals in 14 games' Tevez ? :whistling:

We shall see, we shall see. Isnt your entire team made up of reserves ? :thumbsup:

1-0 already, Manc are rubbish lol.

Banned

black gerbil1;7247959

1-0 already, Manc are rubbish lol.

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]they really are.

small club, small club mentality.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;7245615

Looks like we're oging to get Bentley off you so he'd better pull his … Looks like we're oging to get Bentley off you so he'd better pull his finger out

I really would be laughing out very very loud!

transit;7246025

I foresee a comfortable win for city, 2-0 maybe 3-0 (no joke!):thumbsup:

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Banned

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Magenta"]hahahahaha 2-0[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Banned

Dont think anyone can complain with 2-0 ATM

Just hope they dont throw it all away like they normally do!

Mega Lol @ City

:lol:

Supermod

Robinwho.

Banned

[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Suspect its more likely to be 3-0 than 2-1 at the moment.

Shame Chelski have taken the lead again.[/COLOR]

Banned

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="DarkRed"]3-0

ABSOLUTE COMEDY.[/COLOR]
    [/SIZE]

[COLOR="Red"]This is how it feels to be city,
    This is how it feels to be small,
    This is how it feels when your team wins nothing at all,
    Nothing at all,
    Nothing at all,
    Nothing at all.....[/COLOR]

Banned

[COLOR="Sienna"]I hope (but doubt) Man City fans see this result as the wake up they need. You are as crap as you always have been. The predictions earlier in this thread are quality![/COLOR]

hahahaahahahaahha

Original Poster

vibeone;7248913

[COLOR="Sienna"]I hope (but doubt) Man City fans see this result as the … [COLOR="Sienna"]I hope (but doubt) Man City fans see this result as the wake up they need. You are as crap as you always have been. The predictions earlier in this thread are quality![/COLOR]

^^^ obsessive *****

We were awful tonight, worse we've played all season, oh well, just have to buy everyone elses best players in January

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;7248953

^^^ obsessive *****We were awful tonight, worse we've played all season, … ^^^ obsessive *****We were awful tonight, worse we've played all season, oh well, just have to buy everyone elses best players in January

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"]I think its about time you got a decent manager as well isn't it?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

vibeone;7248988

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"]I think its about time you … [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Sienna"]I think its about time you got a decent manager as well isn't it?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

+1.
    And some brains. :whistling:

Original Poster

^^^ plastics
    Ive often said Mark Hughes is a one dimensional dullard and tonight hasnt done anything to change my mind. Two losses now this season, damn.

aadam246;7245980

Tottenham will obviously win this. Kranjcar will run rings around … Tottenham will obviously win this. Kranjcar will run rings around richards. This is no contest

No messing about with that statement lol

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;7249013

^^^ plasticsIve often said Mark Hughes is a one dimensional dullard and … ^^^ plasticsIve often said Mark Hughes is a one dimensional dullard and tonight hasnt done anything to change my mind. Two losses now this season, damn.

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Sienna"]Fair enough.

What was the other loss.... lets reminisce...

Giggs.... who plays one for michael owen... ohhhhhh this is incredible!!!

br.soccerclips.net/vid…en1[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

iNSOMANiAC;7249013

^^^ plasticsIve often said Mark Hughes is a one dimensional dullard and … ^^^ plasticsIve often said Mark Hughes is a one dimensional dullard and tonight hasnt done anything to change my mind. Two losses now this season, damn.

Alright nige, poor performance.. hope you didn't pay for it...:pirate:

lol 3-0 loooooooooooool

Banned

vibeone;7248890

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="DarkRed"]ABSOLUTE COMEDY.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

True.

I really did laugh out very very loud.

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;7249013

Got back from White Hart Lane quickly:whistling:

Banned

FilthAndFurry;7249757

Got back from White Hart Lane quickly:whistling:

That's nice for you.

I watched in on Sky HD.

iNSOMANiAC;7246629

Is that Headless '8 goals in 14 games' Tevez ? :whistling:We shall see, … Is that Headless '8 goals in 14 games' Tevez ? :whistling:We shall see, we shall see. Isnt your entire team made up of reserves ? :thumbsup:

no the one who isn't fit to lace defoes boots

Man City please just gtfo. Useless, especially with that plank up front who only bothers against us, but for £25m it's worth it tbh.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)56
      2. Gaming PC Upgrade Help11
      3. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER56
      4. Is it worth spending £20k on a car?1621

See more discussions