Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Totum card courses?

Posted 17th Sep
My cards run out and tried to renew but all courses say pick from campus . Are all the courses deactivated that allow the card to be delivered now?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
I have a link that allows you to verify and I think will give access to totum lite (app & web deals) for free and also Totum Pro (a physical card with home delivery) for about £15 delivered. If there's interest (like/comment) I will post as a deal in the next day or so , when I get a chance to check it, as it looks like it's 12 months available until end of December. (Please no PMs).
Edited by: "IamMT" 17th Sep
10 Comments
Keep trying. Its changed alot since name change
A true renewal may allow same PoS as original, and so may allow choice of card delivery address. Otherwise a buddy renewed via The British Association of Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology in June or July this year and stated home delivery address for card. Not sure if Totum has that PoS as starting with "The" or not.
Try lcbt
I have a link that allows you to verify and I think will give access to totum lite (app & web deals) for free and also Totum Pro (a physical card with home delivery) for about £15 delivered. If there's interest (like/comment) I will post as a deal in the next day or so , when I get a chance to check it, as it looks like it's 12 months available until end of December. (Please no PMs).
Edited by: "IamMT" 17th Sep
IamMT17/09/2019 19:57

I have a link that allows you to verify and I think will give access to …I have a link that allows you to verify and I think will give access to totum lite (app & web deals) for free and also Totum Pro (a physical card with home delivery) for about £15 delivered. If there's interest (like/comment) I will post as a deal in the next day or so , when I get a chance to check it, as it looks like it's 12 months available until end of December. (Please no PMs).

Yes please
IamMT17/09/2019 19:57

I have a link that allows you to verify and I think will give access to …I have a link that allows you to verify and I think will give access to totum lite (app & web deals) for free and also Totum Pro (a physical card with home delivery) for about £15 delivered. If there's interest (like/comment) I will post as a deal in the next day or so , when I get a chance to check it, as it looks like it's 12 months available until end of December. (Please no PMs).

Yes please aswell Thanks
Renew to the pro version it allows you to send to a home address.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants