Totum card Linked with Boots Advantage card

Posted 25th Nov
      Hi , i recently purchased the Totum pro card for discounts . I noticed Boots require the Totum card to be linked with Advantage card which is done instore at the till to be eligible for online and store discount.
      Does anyone here have any experience with this process ? Basically i am not a student and i don’t want to push my luck too much if it jeopardises my Totum card .
      Thanks in advance
      Community Updates
      Ask
      10 Comments
      I haven’t done the boots yet but I use mine in pizza express all the time and have never had an issue, nothing to say your are not a mature student... as long as your have a valid card I can’t see why they would question anything 😁 oh and surfdome too, where you can get 15% discount and Superdrugs, love my totum card
      Edited by: "LillyM" 25th Nov
      Will pop in boots tomorrow and see if I can link and will report back 😁
      I went to Maidenhead boots last Wednesday and she added my nus card no questions to my Boots advantage card. It took her two seconds.
      Edited by: "choccie32" 25th Nov
      LillyM25/11/2019 21:22

Will pop in boots tomorrow and see if I can link and will report back …Will pop in boots tomorrow and see if I can link and will report back 😁

I am waiting for my card to be delivered .i will appreciate if you share your experience . Thanks

choccie3225/11/2019 21:31

I went to Maidenhead boots last Wednesday and she added my nus card no …I went to Maidenhead boots last Wednesday and she added my nus card no questions to my Boots advantage card. It took her two seconds.

Thanks
      saeed281025/11/2019 21:37

I am waiting for my card to be delivered .i will appreciate if you share …I am waiting for my card to be delivered .i will appreciate if you share your experience . Thanks Thanks

Just use the app, it’s great you don’t need to show it again after they add it
      eslick25/11/2019 22:12

Just use the app, it’s great you don’t need to show it again after they add …Just use the app, it’s great you don’t need to show it again after they add it

Don’t need to show it again when it’s added in store either my partner linked my card to her account and uses it all the time without the NUS card present (99% time I’m there anyway).
      LillyM25/11/2019 21:22

Will pop in boots tomorrow and see if I can link and will report back …Will pop in boots tomorrow and see if I can link and will report back 😁

It’s simple takes the cashier seconds to do, they’re not really interested as long as they can see it’s a NUS TOTUM card as such
      Excellent news! For £13 they really worth it
      Just a quick update, went to boots and got my card linked up so fast I didn’t even have time to put my shopping bags down no question, 😁
      LillyM26/11/2019 10:32

Just a quick update, went to boots and got my card linked up so fast I …Just a quick update, went to boots and got my card linked up so fast I didn’t even have time to put my shopping bags down no question, 😁

Thanks for your info ,waiting for the card to arrive 😁

Got the card , popped into Boots , showed my card . Till lady was like “what’s that ?!! “
      No need for any id verification , they just click and link Boots card with Totum card .
      Edited by: "saeed2810" 4th Dec
      Post a comment
      @
        Text

Discussions