TOTUM card / NUS Extra renewal

Posted 6th Jan 2019Edited by:"jezzery"
My NUS Extra card is about to expire and have noticed the E- learning course I am on isn't listed anymore. Has anyone else come up against this and any ways around it? Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
deleted1471098
A lot of them have been removed as so many people signed up as students. There may still be a few of them about but most of the cheap ones are gone now.
AndyRoyd1 h, 4 m ago

Improvise being a student. No issues. …Improvise being a student. No issues. https://www.hotukdeals.com/comments/permalink/36711593

Fantastic thanks worked great!
Even if the course isn't listed anymore, you should still be able to renew for another year if logging into your account I think.
jamie156th Jan

Even if the course isn't listed anymore, you should still be able to renew …Even if the course isn't listed anymore, you should still be able to renew for another year if logging into your account I think.

It didn’t let me do that. I did try.
Edited by: "jezzery" 7th Jan 2019
jamie1506/01/2019 16:00

Even if the course isn't listed anymore, you should still be able to renew …Even if the course isn't listed anymore, you should still be able to renew for another year if logging into your account I think.

Can normally renew a removed "Place of Study" application only within the course duration stated on original sign-up. So say if applicant stated 3 yr course on original sign-up and purchased 1yr subs at that time, the applicant can usually renew 1yr subs twice. Equally, if applicant stated 1yr course on sign-up and purchased 1yr subs, generally no renewal would be permitted.
AndyRoyd2 h, 38 m ago

Can normally renew a removed "Place of Study" application only within the …Can normally renew a removed "Place of Study" application only within the course duration stated on original sign-up. So say if applicant stated 3 yr course on original sign-up and purchased 1yr subs at that time, the applicant can usually renew 1yr subs twice. Equally, if applicant stated 1yr course on sign-up and purchased 1yr subs, generally no renewal would be permitted.

That makes sense, I put the longest date it let me I think.
AndyRoyd6th Jan

Improvise being a student. No issues. …Improvise being a student. No issues. https://www.hotukdeals.com/comments/permalink/36711593

Not accessible anymore
thanks, i needed to be student again,i use for my co op
It does only allow to deliver card at place of study. Anyone got it delivered at home?
Mankn02/02/2019 23:07

It does only allow to deliver card at place of study. Anyone got it …It does only allow to deliver card at place of study. Anyone got it delivered at home?

Usually you are able to for a £1.50 delivery fee.
jamie153rd Feb

Usually you are able to for a £1.50 delivery fee.

But now there is no option to deliver at home
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants