Totum membership with no verification needed

Posted 31st Jan
Found a totum membership that requires no verification needed

Register for account
Fill in details as normal
When asked for place of education enter
"Apeducation online"
Proceed as normal
Make sure to select home delivery (£1.50)

2 years @ 24.99
3 years @ 34.99

Amazon prime student offers 6 months free prime, then £3.99 every month after.

sent a screenshot of virtual card and got prime student same day.

Be quick because these don't last long.

cards.totum.com/join
Community Updates

Groups

21 Comments
You my friend are an absolute legend!XD
Where did you send your screen shot to get Amazon Prime Student - thanks
This basically a student card?
JizzKid31/01/2020 22:32

This basically a student card?

Yes. Its a revamp of the NUS card. Most places will accept it as proof of being a student as well as having their own discounts.
indywooda31/01/2020 22:21

Where did you send your screen shot to get Amazon Prime Student - thanks

amazon-student-verification@amazon.co.uk

Send an email to that address from the same email address you are registered to amazon with. Subject: Prime student. And attach a screenshot of your totum card from the totum app.
No student email required no?
JizzKid31/01/2020 23:11

If you have a student email you can register with that straight from the prime student page. If you dont they say to send an email to the one mentioned previously to have it manually confirmed with a photo, scan or screenshot of an NUS card ( which totum is )
39809776-AOC9j.jpg
JizzKid31/01/2020 23:11

Sorry. I'm still on amazon topic haha. If you were referring to obtaining the totum card then no. No student email required.
danvick131/01/2020 23:07

amazon-student-verification@amazon.co.ukSend an email to that address from …amazon-student-verification@amazon.co.ukSend an email to that address from the same email address you are registered to amazon with. Subject: Prime student. And attach a screenshot of your totum card from the totum app.

They have added the student 6 months free for prime but not unlimited music - how did you get that to work?
indywooda01/02/2020 07:50

They have added the student 6 months free for prime but not unlimited …They have added the student 6 months free for prime but not unlimited music - how did you get that to work?

Unfortunately prime music unlimited is not included in prime memberships.

39810674-oIWSd.jpg
So even if I'm 31 I can apply for this ? lol
The Spotify deal states not available to totum pro? Can anyone confirm pls ? Thank you
MWC201201/02/2020 08:41

The Spotify deal states not available to totum pro? Can anyone confirm pls …The Spotify deal states not available to totum pro? Can anyone confirm pls ? Thank you

Spotify switched to Unidays which does require validation from a higher learning provider.
danvick101/02/2020 08:47

Spotify switched to Unidays which does require validation from a higher …Spotify switched to Unidays which does require validation from a higher learning provider.

danvick101/02/2020 08:47

Spotify switched to Unidays which does require validation from a higher …Spotify switched to Unidays which does require validation from a higher learning provider.

totum.com/se/…fer but using trick above we are only offered pro membership and Spotify offer is exempt
MWC201201/02/2020 08:48

https://www.totum.com/se/student-discount/spotify/offer but using trick …https://www.totum.com/se/student-discount/spotify/offer but using trick above we are only offered pro membership and Spotify offer is exempt

To register as a spotify student they use their own verification method of SheerId. This searches colleges and universities for your specific enrolment, and is only available to people in college/university. Totum is not accepted as proof of either unfortunately. Totum is only proof of student.
I recently took a gamble on extending my existing student prime. It was due to run out and wasn’t going to renew at 80 a year. Always paid the student price since managing to get an NUS card a few years ago.

My NUS has run out but I just went on their website, took a random screen shot and sent it to amazon for verification. It came back a few hours later saying it’s been accepted
MattNorfolk01/02/2020 12:21

I recently took a gamble on extending my existing student prime. It was …I recently took a gamble on extending my existing student prime. It was due to run out and wasn’t going to renew at 80 a year. Always paid the student price since managing to get an NUS card a few years ago. My NUS has run out but I just went on their website, took a random screen shot and sent it to amazon for verification. It came back a few hours later saying it’s been accepted

A random screen shot of what?
I take it that this no longer works? because I dont see "Apeducation online" anywhere when filling in the details
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants