Posted 27th Dec 2021
Hi all, had a renewal email for totum however says my current course people aren't accepted now (online course) anyone got a new workaround to get a new one?

Tia
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

14 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    Ive just renewed for 3 years
    Digital sea limited accepted with totum
  2. Avatar
    Author
    dave.coldwell27/12/2021 18:19

Ive just renewed for 3 yearsDigital sea limited accepted with totum

Just done this and it also worked! Cheers
  3. Avatar
    I’ve just renewed with digital sea Ltd after my course was no longer accepted at renewal. Thank you!!
  4. Avatar
    Any update here? Mine is due to run out very shortly
    Centre of Excellence (Sign up, Sign in, Click this link t.co/Ghi…nqd). Only gets you the "Pro" version mind.
  5. Avatar
    Two institutions suggested last month, where one of those was first mentioned over a year ago.
    No indication if successful or not.
    hotukdeals.com/dis…819
  6. Avatar
    Perhaps you could share the name of the provider that is no longer accepted? This will help others as well as ensure you get a valid alternative suggestion .

Im using distance learning academy but couldn't tell you if it's still valid or not
  7. Avatar
    Tried DIgital Sea Ltd but it asks for a voucher code.

Seems they may have changed the process as it's either a code or collection required for any mentioned do far. (edited)
  8. Avatar
    AndyRoyd27/12/2021 14:55

Two institutions suggested last month, where one of those was first …Two institutions suggested last month, where one of those was first mentioned over a year ago.No indication if successful or not.https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/anyone-know-how-to-get-a-totum-card-withought-being-a-student-3833819

Uridium27/12/2021 18:11

Perhaps you could share the name of the provider that is no longer …Perhaps you could share the name of the provider that is no longer accepted? This will help others as well as ensure you get a valid alternative suggestion .Im using distance learning academy but couldn't tell you if it's still valid or not

dave.coldwell27/12/2021 18:19

Ive just renewed for 3 yearsDigital sea limited accepted with totum

leeeastham27/12/2021 23:29

Tried DIgital Sea Ltd but it asks for a voucher code.Seems they may have …Tried DIgital Sea Ltd but it asks for a voucher code.Seems they may have changed the process as it's either a code or collection required for any mentioned do far.

Anyone figured out an institution that still works? thanks
  9. Avatar
    leeeastham27/12/2021 23:29

Tried DIgital Sea Ltd but it asks for a voucher code.Seems they may have …Tried DIgital Sea Ltd but it asks for a voucher code.Seems they may have changed the process as it's either a code or collection required for any mentioned do far.

david_phillipsqvZ01/01/2022 23:44

...Ive just renewed for 3 years Digital sea limited...Just done this and …...Ive just renewed for 3 years Digital sea limited...Just done this and it also worked! Cheers

I'm guessing those conflicting outcomes suggest first-time subs payment via DSL will require code/collection,
    whereas renewals (regardless of prev institution) will result in payment being accepted without requirement for code/collection.
  10. Avatar
    AndyRoyd02/01/2022 14:17

I'm guessing those conflicting outcomes suggest first-time subs payment …I'm guessing those conflicting outcomes suggest first-time subs payment via DSL will require code/collection, whereas renewals (regardless of prev institution) will result in payment being accepted without requirement for code/collection.

Aww, hope this is not the case, any workaround methods for newbies? thanks
  11. Avatar
    Ive no option to renew now 😞 i miss being a student
  12. Avatar
    james.robert3j805/01/2022 20:06

Ive no option to renew now ? i miss being a student

Ability to renew Totum sub mentioned in mid-Jan 2022 thread at
    hotukdeals.com/dis…347
    Maybe only certain institutions qualify, although surprising that Totum would actively strive to not receive subs.
  13. Avatar
    katek15/01/2022 11:02

I’ve just renewed with digital sea Ltd after my course was no longer a …I’ve just renewed with digital sea Ltd after my course was no longer accepted at renewal. Thank you!!

Its asking to verify with a 5 digit code for me 😔 i want to be a student