TOTUM Renewal

Posted 20th Jan
My NUS Extra Card (TOTUM) is up for renewal. Anyone know the difference between TOTUM and TOTUM PRO?
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
I bought pro without comparing and I still don’t know what is the difference
“Pro” would lead you to think it’s the top tier. But apparently not.
I don’t even know which one I just got but I went for 3 years this time instead of 1 year
The pro card is for professionals who are working but study for professional qualifications at the same time rather than the normal student card . Got mine legitimately through work , but annoyingly doesn’t include the international card on the back that I had before .
What TOTUM memberships are available?

TOTUM comes in three main versions:

TOTUM – Is the full fat membership for higher education (HE) and further education (FE) students. If you're over 16 then you need this membership! Tuck into our complete list of national and local brand student discounts and get exclusive access to flash sales and special offers. Not convinced? Get a free 12-month International Student Card (ISIC) digital card add on and access to your on-campus students’ union events*. Go on… jump in...

TOTUM PRO – Busy juggling the pressures of both work and study? TOTUM PRO is made especially for professional learners, and opens up a whole world of fantastic savings and discounts on everything from dining out and keeping fit to travel abroad. Serious about saving you money.

TOTUM Lite – Is absolutely 100% FREE for students and gives you access to our curated list of massive student discounts; including ASOS, boohoo, PizzaExpress, MyProtein and several more.

TOTUM + AGE ID & TOTUM PRO + AGE ID – All the great features of TOTUM with the added bonus of PASS verified proof of age ID card. Whether you’re 16 or 17 and want to prove you’re entitled to discounted travel or lucky enough to still have your youthful good looks… + ID is the essential upgrade for you. Click for more information about our proof of age ID.

TOTUM Lite membership is available for 12 months, while TOTUM and TOTUM PRO membership is available for 1, 2 or 3 years.

Your choice, your TOTUM.
Misslovely20/01/2020 15:09

I bought pro without comparing and I still don’t know what is the d …I bought pro without comparing and I still don’t know what is the difference

You get to say 'Hi, I'm MissLovely & I'm a Pro'
Gollywood21/01/2020 01:48

You get to say 'Hi, I'm MissLovely & I'm a Pro'

Memberships look confusing. Wish I bought the full fat one
Also they have stopped doing foodhub
If I had a NUS Extra card before and now want to renew to TOTUM, can I renew to the “full fat” student version?
Misslovely21/01/2020 18:09

Keep checking tho as I do incase

You're the Food hub expert. I'll leave it you & you can let me know
Gollywood21/01/2020 18:13

You're the Food hub expert. I'll leave it you & you can let me know

If I see any il let you know
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants