TOTUM Renewal Card Q (Graduated 2 years ago)

Posted 12th Jun
Hey Guys;

My TOTUM (well, it’s actually an NUS Card) Card runs out in October, however I got an email saying I can renew it for 3 years for the price of 2 (plus delivery).

Thing is, I graduated 2 years ago... do I need to provide evidence of student status for renewal or does it automatically go through?
Community Updates
Misc
14 Comments
Mine expires in July and I got the same email. I didn't have to prove anything. I just paid the amount and received the card within a week or 2.
More importantly is it for the totom pro or other card? I don’t think you get as many discounts with pro?

I’ve been offered the pro I’m undecided if it’s worth it.. I do use nus for discounts in shops and co op does all that still work with pro card?
justanothercid12/06/2020 14:41

More importantly is it for the totom pro or other card? I don’t think you g …More importantly is it for the totom pro or other card? I don’t think you get as many discounts with pro? I’ve been offered the pro I’m undecided if it’s worth it.. I do use nus for discounts in shops and co op does all that still work with pro card?

I assume the standard TOTUM one and not the pro one going by what I'm seeing here?41069798-dK9HG.jpg
justanothercid12/06/2020 14:41

More importantly is it for the totom pro or other card? I don’t think you g …More importantly is it for the totom pro or other card? I don’t think you get as many discounts with pro? I’ve been offered the pro I’m undecided if it’s worth it.. I do use nus for discounts in shops and co op does all that still work with pro card?

Same reason why i want to renew it pretty much.

Really I only use it in the following 2 shops but I'll sometimes use it in other areas (as well as Amazon Student Prime)

McDonalds
Superdrug
Maybe Co-Op if I ever find myself in there (very rarely).
Edited by: "DealsIUsed" 12th Jun
DealsIUsed12/06/2020 14:44

I assume the standard TOTUM one and not the pro one going by what I'm …I assume the standard TOTUM one and not the pro one going by what I'm seeing here?[Image]

Yours looks to be the proper and not the pro so 27 x cheeseburgers and you have made your money back
justanothercid12/06/2020 14:57

Yours looks to be the proper and not the pro so 27 x cheeseburgers and you …Yours looks to be the proper and not the pro so 27 x cheeseburgers and you have made your money back

27 cheeseburgers...
Edited by: "DealsIUsed" 12th Jun
dondhain12/06/2020 14:41

Mine expires in July and I got the same email. I didn't have to prove …Mine expires in July and I got the same email. I didn't have to prove anything. I just paid the amount and received the card within a week or 2.

Was yours a pro one or a standard one?
DealsIUsed12/06/2020 15:01

Was yours a pro one or a standard one?

On the front of the card it says totum Pro. But don't know what the different is?
I didn't bother renewing as I hardly broke even.
I got the TOTUM Pro and i use it mainly in Superdrug and Coop. They don’t ask for any proof of you being a student as they know you have graduated already. I think most shops process it like a normal student discount card so I think you can use it the same as the old NUS
Can this be used online and instore at Boots New Look h&m??
samzam12/06/2020 18:52

Can this be used online and instore at Boots New Look h&m??

Boots, yes as once you assign it to a Advantage Card, it will remember it forever and apply 10% just by scanning your advantage card.

New Look - They do offer student discount but it is UNiDAYS exclusive and only online.

H&M - absolutely nothing student discount wise right now.
Amazon added another three years to Student prime with my pro card and also allowed another 6 months trial.
So turns out the pro one allows you to have more than 1 year. The one without "pro" is only a 1 year card.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants