Groups

Toty

Can't seem to find zlatan in team if the year

15 Comments

mod

Could it be because he's a bit over the hill now, loads of players better than him, plays for a team who aren't in the Champions League etc?

tbh the team is so inaccurate full of barca and Madrid as usual. how Kante is not there is beyond me

Original Poster

sharpedges12

tbh the team is so inaccurate full of barca and Madrid as usual. how … tbh the team is so inaccurate full of barca and Madrid as usual. how Kante is not there is beyond me

​exactly

Banned

andywedge

Could it be because he's a bit over the hill now, loads of players better … Could it be because he's a bit over the hill now, loads of players better than him, plays for a team who aren't in the Champions League etc?

Spoken like a true blue.

andywedge

Could it be because he's a bit over the hill now, loads of players better … Could it be because he's a bit over the hill now, loads of players better than him, plays for a team who aren't in the Champions League etc?

Over the hill?

Yeah... he only registered the second highest goals & assists last season. Behind Messi.

dtovey89

Over the hill? Yeah... he only registered the second highest goals & … Over the hill? Yeah... he only registered the second highest goals & assists last season. Behind Messi.

I think that there's a bit of difference in quality between Ligue 1 and La Liga. It's a bit like comparing a Premiership striker with a League 1 striker. Ibrahimovic was in the twilight of his career when he went to PSG.

Misleading title.

Thought you we're talking posh for a second!

[img]encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3gOHZkmZKILseAbwzwh7aI_7ou5wPinaRzQqBdBq7L4B4UMvZ0w[/img]

RonChew

I think that there's a bit of difference in quality between Ligue 1 and … I think that there's a bit of difference in quality between Ligue 1 and La Liga. It's a bit like comparing a Premiership striker with a League 1 striker. Ibrahimovic was in the twilight of his career when he went to PSG.

He's scored 18 goals for United. No other play has done that at this stage of season since Ruud Van Nistelroy.

So yeah... think I'll ignore your assessment.

I wouldn't say La Liga in its entirey is worlds apart to Ligue 1. Yes, the top 3 teams are better than PSG but that's about it. It's not a one league team anymore... look at Nice.

Zlatan has done well wherever he's played. He's still world class at 35. I can't remember any player at that age who was still as good as they were at 27.

Original Poster

dtovey89

He's scored 18 goals for United. No other play has done that at this … He's scored 18 goals for United. No other play has done that at this stage of season since Ruud Van Nistelroy. So yeah... think I'll ignore your assessment. I wouldn't say La Liga in its entirey is worlds apart to Ligue 1. Yes, the top 3 teams are better than PSG but that's about it. It's not a one league team anymore... look at Nice. Zlatan has done well wherever he's played. He's still world class at 35. I can't remember any player at that age who was still as good as they were at 27.

​*better than he was at 27

kingk123

​What's the difference

kingk123

I wouldn't go that far.

I'd say his best ever performance was against England in 2012 for Gerrard's testimonial.

Original Poster

dtovey89

I wouldn't go that far. I'd say his best ever performance was against … I wouldn't go that far. I'd say his best ever performance was against England in 2012 for Gerrard's testimonial.

​and England got hammered

Would have rather seen the next best selections been the toty, more deserved imo

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r413/DeusVentus/C11IdnTWQAAu2_7_zps3ndgkp2j.jpg

Original Poster

DeusVentus

Would have rather seen the next best selections been the toty, more … Would have rather seen the next best selections been the toty, more deserved imo

​imo too
    Edited by: "kingk123" 10th Jan
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions