EXPIRED

TOUCH SCREEN PAYG PHONE

I need a cheap-ish payg phone for a present for a girl (so maybe pink) for around £50 -70

I was looking at the LG Cookie ... but maybe you have suggestions..

please...

9 Comments

Touchscreens are a nightmare for texting... Anybody know if a phone which has keys and touchscreen capabiltys?

Hi, my wife has an LG Cookie which she may part with, if you're interested.. I'll mention it to her when she gets home from work if you like.

tocco ultra, is touchscreen and has standard keys

Tmobile Pulse mini

genio touch, tocco lite,

touch screen take a lot of getting used to for texting though (its just getting used to though, its not difficult when you do)

I have sent you a PM

I've got a pink LG Pop which I think might be the more up to date one after the Cookie?

Anyway i love it. It is touchscreen and I love that because I find qwerty texting much easier

carphonewarehouse.com/mob…PAY

:whistling:

therealslimkaty;8663755

I've got a pink LG Pop which I think might be the more up to date one … I've got a pink LG Pop which I think might be the more up to date one after the Cookie?Anyway i love it. It is touchscreen and I love that because I find qwerty texting much easier :)http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/mobiles/mobile-phones/LG-GD510-POP/PPAY

I don't text much but I too find Qwerty texting much easier. I also use a stylus, usually whatever I have to hand, on my Tocco Lite which I need having big fat fingers.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. American Road Trip11
    2. Iptv810
    3. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    4. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33

See more discussions