Expired

Touch Screen Phone Advice Please

6 replies
Found 6th Mar 2010
My son wants a mobile phone for when he moves school next year so have agrred to get him one for his birthday.

Have just got the O2 simplicity Sim so just looking for an unlocked or O2 phone.

He has asked for a touch screen one.

I don't think he needs to have interent access but a cameram MP3 player etc he would like.

Any recommendations. Looking at spending £60 - £80 unless that is totally unrealistic.

Thanks.

6 Comments

Original Poster

andel90;8036260

]http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/4-/9783544/Samsung-S5230-Tocco-Lite-T-Mobile-Pre-Pay-Pay-As-You-Go-Mobile-Phone/Product.htmlA decent Phone

Thanks for that. will have a look

the point in touch screen is to be quicker than buttons and look cool. the budget touch screen phones are slow and frustrating. ive tried many and atm got a cookie, none worth it.

if he doesnt need internet then theres really no point in a touch screen.........but then again i was crazy about having one until i got it lol.

tocco lite or lg cookie.

Hi, My 12 year old daughter had a LG cookie. Within a month she had dropped it and cracked the screen. CPW said a new screen would cost £40!! After 10 months the phone died and although we had it repaired under warranty it was never the same again. I would not recommend this phone.

redstellabella;8038331

Hi, My 12 year old daughter had a LG cookie. Within a month she had … Hi, My 12 year old daughter had a LG cookie. Within a month she had dropped it and cracked the screen. CPW said a new screen would cost £40!! After 10 months the phone died and although we had it repaired under warranty it was never the same again. I would not recommend this phone.

Yep LG Cookie is crap i would not bother with it at all.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    2. word association Game74244916
    3. Add one, leave one game54415442
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604813

See more discussions