Found 21st Mar 2010
i know we all have them but do we share/indulge them to others what do you think should we?

23 Comments

Original Poster

so glad i am not alone!!!
my best friend since 1982 died suddenly on monday morning and i am as all the rest trying to come to terms with it and we have to wait for the funeral also which makes it longer and harder.
hence the reason i have hardly been on here.

u r never truley alone xxxxxx

Original Poster

miles136;8162772

u r never truley alone xxxxxx

thanks i know but sonetimes you just feel alone

Sorry for all concerned.... not good. :friends:

Original Poster

dmh77;8162776

Sorry for all concerned.... not good. :friends:

thanks your little men put me in mind of me and her! :thumbsup:

Hope things work out for the best

wulshaz;8162774

thanks i know but sonetimes you just feel alone

if u need to chat pm me i am alway up l8t good listener and discreet too

Original Poster

miles136;8162781

if u need to chat pm me i am alway up l8t good listener and discreet too

wulshaz;8162778

thanks your little men put me in mind of me and her! :thumbsup:

:-(

I have had loss on every level................ been gutted like a fish.............

you feel like you need to talk, I have stories that will curl your hair! :-(

XXX

Original Poster

dmh77;8162784

:-(I have had loss on every level................ been gutted like a … :-(I have had loss on every level................ been gutted like a fish.............you feel like you need to talk, I have stories that will curl your hair! :-(XXX

thank you also

Original Poster

time to go i suppose............

wulshaz;8162790

time to go i suppose............

:-(

Doesn't look like you want to though.....

I thought i was the only one who stayed up this l8t

miles136;8162794

I thought i was the only one who stayed up this l8t

lol... you aren't! :thumbsup:

Banned

wulshaz;8162770

so glad i am not alone!!!my best friend since 1982 died suddenly on … so glad i am not alone!!!my best friend since 1982 died suddenly on monday morning and i am as all the rest trying to come to terms with it and we have to wait for the funeral also which makes it longer and harder.hence the reason i have hardly been on here.

Aw, hope you are ok.

I lost a really good friend a few year's ago and it rocked my world :friends:

I have seen lots of posts thanking people for their help so I am sure there are lots of good people who frequent this forum. But take care in what you divulge if you are experiencing a tough time. If you get one of the nasties who follow up you could regret your decision.
Hope the bad times pass.

Original Poster

thank you everyone for your support its just one of those times where you feel like saying "when will it get better or will it get better" i suppose after the funeral and stuff it will with time.

Banned

wulshaz;8163984

thank you everyone for your support its just one of those times where you … thank you everyone for your support its just one of those times where you feel like saying "when will it get better or will it get better" i suppose after the funeral and stuff it will with time.

It will.

Give yourself time to grief.

Hope you are ok x x

Supermod

wulshaz;8163984

thank you everyone for your support its just one of those times where you … thank you everyone for your support its just one of those times where you feel like saying "when will it get better or will it get better" i suppose after the funeral and stuff it will with time.

It is no consolation at the moment but time is a great healer. I have lost a couple of friends in the past few years and they were all young and circumstances very tragic.

It helped me to look at the good times we had together. As you say, it is the waiting for the funeral that is painful.

Going back to my point about time being a great healer, when you have come to terms with what has happened you will be able to look back with a smile on your face at times shared instead of a pain in your heart.

Keep your chin up and I hope things get better for you. It is never easy.

Banned

magicjay1986;8164045

It is no consolation at the moment but time is a great healer. I have … It is no consolation at the moment but time is a great healer. I have lost a couple of friends in the past few years and they were all young and circumstances very tragic. It helped me to look at the good times we had together. As you say, it is the waiting for the funeral that is painful. Going back to my point about time being a great healer, when you have come to terms with what has happened you will be able to look back with a smile on your face at times shared instead of a pain in your heart. Keep your chin up and I hope things get better for you. It is never easy.

Big hugs to you also MJ :friends:

Supermod

DLM;8164094

Big hugs to you also MJ :friends:

xx

I'm sorry you're having an awful time, what magicjay said is true, time does heal, my sister and her husband lost their baby boy three years ago in April after he was born with a fatal condition, although I'm only his aunty I still feel that sense of loss and can just about think about him without outright crying but at the time I felt like nothing would ever be the same again but if I look back now I don't feel nearly as awful as I did so it does get better with time. Don't be afraid to talk to people about your friend, it's a way of thinking about them and remembering the good times. I still speak to Sam and have a memorial site for him here: gonetoosoon.org/ where I post little messages and light him the occasional candle, it helps come to terms with how I feel, albeit slowly.
I hope this helps and things will look brighter soon.

Banned

siren13577;8164871

I'm sorry you're having an awful time, what magicjay said is true, time … I'm sorry you're having an awful time, what magicjay said is true, time does heal, my sister and her husband lost their baby boy three years ago in April after he was born with a fatal condition, although I'm only his aunty I still feel that sense of loss and can just about think about him without outright crying but at the time I felt like nothing would ever be the same again but if I look back now I don't feel nearly as awful as I did so it does get better with time. Don't be afraid to talk to people about your friend, it's a way of thinking about them and remembering the good times. I still speak to Sam and have a memorial site for him here: http://www.gonetoosoon.org/ where I post little messages and light him the occasional candle, it helps come to terms with how I feel, albeit slowly. I hope this helps and things will look brighter soon.

Glad you are feeling better and that is a great site that you have quoted :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions