Groups

tour of manchester united

i was thinking of getting one of the tour of manchester united football ground days for a little extra for xmas for my nephew whos 9, has anyone done one of these, is it worth it? would anyone recommend it or not, thanks

8 Comments

I have been on it around 2 years ago. I had a great day out and is well worth it!

Not did the Old Trafford one but have done the Ibrox one, definetly a must for any fan.

tobydobson;6861638

I have been on it around 2 years ago. I had a great day out and is well … I have been on it around 2 years ago. I had a great day out and is well worth it!

Not if your a Chelsea supporter!

Banned

I enjoyed it.

The red cafe is great.

My only disappointment was that Roy Keane wasn't in the changing room :roll:

my OH and son did the Anfield one, both loved it, also done Barcelona & Aston Villa - enjoyed all of them, think it is a great gift. they don't likeManU tho so can't comment on that!

as a season ticket holder i may be able to get you discount on the tour and book tickets at a time suitable for you

If you want me to look into it for you PM me and i will ahve a look tomorrow when at home

One of the best days out ever!! I even got to abseil off the roof the day I went!! x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cracked windscreen, is it safe and legal to drive?24
      2. Tradesmen battery power tools.22
      3. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?23
      4. Flights only Dominican Republic33

See more discussions