Tourettes on BBC 1 now.....

Do you find it a little mad, a little funny?

76 Comments

look out for when he is crossing the road with his dog!!!

looooooooooooool its been on b4 ahaha its 60 mins of laughing

Original Poster

I'm pure rofling, but i feel well guilty.

am not watching it (watching re runs of Dynasty:oops:) but it must be absolutely horrendeous to suffer from this condition

bossyboots;8133337

am not watching it (watching re runs of Dynasty:oops:) but it must be … am not watching it (watching re runs of Dynasty:oops:) but it must be absolutely horrendeous to suffer from this condition

christ, thats a worse illness:thinking:

skusey;8133347

christ, thats a worse illness:thinking:

:lol: I know - I sky+ it :oops: on every day!!!! takes me back to when I was a wee girl and the whole family would watch it - familes just dont do that anymore!!!! Mind u my son upstairs with my hubby on xbox!

haha woop

the scottish guy is legend, and later on when hes with the bald headed guy 'chopper' hahha

this bit now is so funny-crossing the road

bossyboots;8133337

must be absolutely horrendeous to suffer from this condition

Tell me about it........ I suffer as soon as I get in the car :oops:

I'm taping it to have a chuckle at later :oops:

Original Poster

skusey;8133374

this bit now is so funny-crossing the road

The dogs trained to wait till the man steps out.....good job really!!! Why isn't it on a lead!

everyone tells me ive got it, srs i dont stop swearing

a lady used to live down the road from us and she had it she used to make me jump!!!

Charlie&Lola;8133401

I'm taping it to have a chuckle at later :oops:

8mm or betamax?

skusey;8133419

8mm or betamax?

hahaha that made me laugh! I still say "taping it" !!

wait till he whacks the woman in sainsburys that is the funny part

Original Poster

The scottish fella is god lol....that kid well i couldn't cope!! I'd be a right nervous wreck!!

Original Poster

bossyboots;8133440

hahaha that made me laugh! I still say "taping it" !!

+1

Banned

I know its bad to laugh at that stuff.... BUT...... I remember the program they showed once with Tourrettes coach trip to Paris and standing near the Eiffel Tower.

They were all ticking with swear words.... and were eventually asked to move on by the police. Then once the idea gets into their heads... all hell breaks lose. One of them says "christ, they're treating us like terrorists".... then one by one they screamed "Bin Laden", "bomb", "terrorists", "Twin Towers" etc etc

Naughty to laugh at someones condition, but it really was one of those tea spitting moments.

Original Poster

addyfisher;8133441

wait till he whacks the woman in sainsburys that is the funny part

Awww don't tell us man!! :w00t:

guv;8133451

I know its bad to laugh at that stuff.... BUT...... I remember the … I know its bad to laugh at that stuff.... BUT...... I remember the program they showed once with Tourrettes coach trip to Paris.They were all ticking with swear words.... and were eventually asked to move on by the police. Then once the idea gets into their heads... all hell breaks lose. One of them says "christ, they're treating us like terrorists".... then one by one they screamed "Bin Laden", "bomb", "terrorists", "Twin Towers" etc etcNaughty to laugh at someones condition, but it really was one of those tea spitting moments.

loool

theres something like that later on where he shouts something racist out haha cant remember what it was though.

The kid on this is annoying his ticks are lame lol

must be really hard and horrible to live with it thou

skusey;8133419

8mm or betamax?

Oh hush your noise

Lulu'sMammy;8133452

Awww don't tell us man!! :w00t:

its funny trust me give her a good right hook

looooooooooool

i love when he jumps off the chair haha

whos johnny davidson???

Original Poster

numptyj;8133504

looooooooooooli love when he jumps off the chair haha

Im up to me knees in cowpat!! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Original Poster

How can that women not be rolling on the floor......chopper died his pubes LMFAO!!!

chopped dyed his pubes ginger

f off nosey hahaha
LOOOL

your daaags got tits hahaha

Banned

numptyj;8133465

loooltheres something like that later on where he shouts something racist … loooltheres something like that later on where he shouts something racist out haha cant remember what it was though.

Thats the thing... its when something is planted in their heads. I'd dont think it was the same one, but they had a girl who was on here way to the US and at the flight check in desk. "Did you pack your own bags" - "bomb" - "terrorists"........ LOL Chopper dyed his pubes ginger!!!

the CAB womans trying not to laugh ha ha

numptyj;8133524

chopped dyed his pubes gingerf off nosey hahahaLOOOLyour daaags got tits … chopped dyed his pubes gingerf off nosey hahahaLOOOLyour daaags got tits hahaha

my eyes are streaming looooool

the swear filter in here would have blown a fuse by now if you can get a Tourettes typing version !

Banned

ilovepink;8133533

the CAB womans trying not to laugh ha ha

She's not doing a good job of that now!:w00t:

Original Poster

ilovepink;8133546

my eyes are streaming looooool

Next doors just text saying, are you on chat roluette, wtf you laughing at!!!! lololololol!!

Banned

LOOOOOOOL " I get stabby with knives in the kitchen"

Lulu'sMammy;8133558

Next doors just text saying, are you on chat roluette, wtf you laughing … Next doors just text saying, are you on chat roluette, wtf you laughing at!!!! lololololol!!

hahahaahahah

you mite need a minder!! ARTHER DALEY

Lulu'sMammy;8133558

Next doors just text saying, are you on chat roluette, wtf you laughing … Next doors just text saying, are you on chat roluette, wtf you laughing at!!!! lololololol!!

ha ha ha ha

chicken

the scottish guy hasnt been in the supermarket yet has he?

when he hits the woman hahaha ownage
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213602
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764026
    3. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1413
    4. PS4 Beta Software Version 511

See more discussions