Groups
    EXPIRED

Touring Caravan wanted to buy.

Any of you lovely peeps got a caravan to sell.

I am looking for a four/five berth under 3 years old, preferably with facility for two double beds.

Ginner

9 Comments

What will you be touting in your new caravan ?

Original Poster

choc1969;4581194

What will you be touting in your new caravan ?

Cheers, wonders what I could tout.?

Original Poster

Morning choc's how you doing.?

Ginner;4581201

Morning choc's how you doing.?

I'm good ta hun, you having a good morning? I'm meant to go out but still in jimjams :oops:

Original Poster

choc1969;4581224

I'm good ta hun, you having a good morning? I'm meant to go out but still … I'm good ta hun, you having a good morning? I'm meant to go out but still in jimjams :oops:

I was up before dawn, went off to the car boot sale, I loves shopping in the dark in a force 9 gale, I must be mental.

You'll get an idea of prices to pay on here caravanpriceguide.com/
    If you know what you are about buy privately to save money but watch out for dampness/water ingress.
    If in doubt go to reputable dealer and haggle - like I'd need to tell anyone on here to do that
    :thumbsup:

Original Poster

oxter;4581313

You'll get an idea of prices to pay on here … You'll get an idea of prices to pay on here http://www.caravanpriceguide.com/If you know what you are about buy privately to save money but watch out for dampness/water ingress.If in doubt go to reputable dealer and haggle - like I'd need to tell anyone on here to do that:thumbsup:

Thanks that site is great, confirms all the ones we have seen so far a very over priced.
    Mr Ginner lurves to haggle and no doubt would with a dealer, we have been to several but just not seen a van that, er 'bloats our boat'

have you tried autotrader and Adtrader?
    fleabay/gumtree?
    local paper in classified ads?

Original Poster

bambu;4587481

have you tried autotrader and Adtrader?fleabay/gumtree?local paper in … have you tried autotrader and Adtrader?fleabay/gumtree?local paper in classified ads?

Tried em all except Gumtree not heard of that one, cheers will have a look.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Has anyone bought fitted wardrobes from Sharps?13
      2. Anyone know about good deals on PENTAX Q7?22
      3. Iphone/ipad external storage11
      4. Are smart parking limited legitimate33

See more discussions