Tourist Attraction in London!

Found 25th AprEdited by:"liamhunter"
Hi All, Visiting London for 5 days with friends, I have some question to ask
-Best value shopping for woman clothes
-Popular Tourist attraction in London
-Cheaper car park in London city
-Prepaid SIM Options and Activation Time.
Thanks All
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
Hi @liamhunter check out this website it lists all the best free museums in London such as natural history museum. This will save you a bit of cash as London can be quite pricey. It's is a great place to visit, hope you enjoy your stay
Camden town is pretty good for cool stuff at a reasonable price.

The London eye is not bad but you kinda get bored by the time you get to the top.

The view from the Shard is apparently very good but expensive - I've heard the cheaper option is to buy a drink at
the bar that somewhere near the top.
I'd recommend the Sky Garden (Click Here) It's free with the same sort of views at the London eye. I'd advice booking in advance but it's really good.
best views over London shard imo plus you have borough market round the corner and tate modern another good one for views of st pauls etc ,

want a cheap but good steak check out flat iron in Soho/covent garden ,

afternoon tea in the in the natl portrait gallery no booking required and great views over Trafalgar square

33694229-dsoT2.jpg
Edited by: "Infractionboi" 25th Apr
Unfortunately there is no such thing as cheap car parking in London, plus you have to pay the daily congestion charge on top. Probably best to park on the outskirts of London and get the train or tube in. If you buy a tube ticket you often get into attractions for a reduced rate.
National Rail 2for1 deals
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 25th Apr
The British Museum is excellent. It has some unbelievable stuff like the coffins of the egyptian mummy's etc... and it's FREE! Natural History Museum is also a must and it's also FREE!
Primarni (a.k.a. Primark) has excellent value for money for women.
Prepaid sims cost £1 and will be activated as soon as you add some top up to it (usually £10). O2's sim is popular because then you can download the O2 priority app for some discounts on places to eat amongst others.
Parking - that's a tricky one. There are a few answers here...
In weekdays it'll be hard to find free parking. First search for all day parking rates for car parks here: en.parkopedia.co.uk/
Then use public transport within central London.
Shepherds Bush usually has lower rates for on street parking than most places that close to the centre of London.
If you're coming on the weekend, you may have better options as some parking bays are free after 1:30pm on Saturday's and completely free on Sundays. Specifically Shepherds Bush area or even Kings Road, Chelsea (I'm sure lots of others too).
The national academy car park (not sure if that's the exact name) is one of the more reasonable options around the London Eye area.
For the Shard they usually have deals with buyagift.co.uk for around 25-30% off. I would highly recommend the Emirates Cable car at North Greenwich Station that is worth doing. Also the River cruises on the Thames would we worth going on but only in the summer really.
Toptrumpet20 h, 4 m ago

Unfortunately there is no such thing as cheap car parking in London, plus …Unfortunately there is no such thing as cheap car parking in London, plus you have to pay the daily congestion charge on top. Probably best to park on the outskirts of London and get the train or tube in. If you buy a tube ticket you often get into attractions for a reduced rate. National Rail 2for1 deals

We have booked our accommodation in Bedford, so if we have to go to London can you please help where we can park the car (I mean which suburb outside London) and from there we can train in!
Appreciate your assistance
Unfortunately I live in another part of the country and don’t know Bedfordshire very well.
can I make a suggestion? The variety of questions you need answering is probably too much just for one thread. If you don’t get much joy on this thread, just re-ask the questions individually, i.e.
Hi All, booked a short break in July and staying at Premier inn at Bedford, could someone recommend any free or cheap all day parking and the best train line to get into central London Please.

in the heading put ‘help needed best way to get to London from......’
ask as many questions you want, just put it in simple English.
Just remembered, there’s a website called Parkonmydrive (similar out there) that might be of use, if someone else could suggest the best train station to travel from.
Toptrumpet25 m ago

Unfortunately I live in another part of the country and don’t know B …Unfortunately I live in another part of the country and don’t know Bedfordshire very well.can I make a suggestion? The variety of questions you need answering is probably too much just for one thread. If you don’t get much joy on this thread, just re-ask the questions individually, i.e.Hi All, booked a short break in July and staying at Premier inn at Bedford, could someone recommend any free or cheap all day parking and the best train line to get into central London Please.in the heading put ‘help needed best way to get to London from......’ask as many questions you want, just put it in simple English.

Thank you so much!
@elitom can you help out on this thread regarding sim options (I recall you being knowledgable on the subject and helping others out previously) Thank you
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 26th Apr
Great info site on London much used by locals and visitors alike: londonist.com/
Toptrumpet1 h, 59 m ago

@elitom can you help out on this thread regarding sim options (I recall …@elitom can you help out on this thread regarding sim options (I recall you being knowledgable on the subject and helping others out previously) Thank you

for tourists I would always recommend a Three network sim on 1-2-3 tarrif - no expiration date and good data rates (1p/MB)

EliTom
Thanks EliTom for the information and the quick response
Thanks Everyone!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants