Groups
    EXPIRED

Towel Radiator Crome?

Hi
    Looking for a chrome towel radiator.

Usual places (B&Q, Screwfix) are full price, which is out of my budget.

Anyone seen them cheap, or on offer?

Cheers

9 Comments

hi, i saw advert in rthe express today for a chrome towel radiator at screwfix for £47.99 reduced from£119.99. measured 1100 x 600. any use?

Word of warning. Cheap chrome towel radiators are a world apart from some of the more expensive ones. There is good reason for this - they are not meant to dry wet towels and the chrome can flake and you end up replacing after a short space of time.

Try and buy the best quality you can.

You dont state a size nor what heat output you're looking for. Is the towel rad simply to dry towels or heat the room as well?

Wickes have some which carry a 5 year guarantee see here

wickes.co.uk/ica…cpg

Can't comment on the quality but, might be worth a look.

hi, i saw them in plumbworld at a reasonable price, then i noticed they had a shop on ebay and i put in a best offer and got it a lot cheaper, you can also use cashback site. I cant say what the make is like though but it looks ok.;-)

*************.co.uk/plu…duk
    like i say, ours looks ok but see what you think. this is the one i got below for £35 but when i looked in completed listings someone got theirs for £25 so do a bit of research on the completed listigs first
    *********.co.uk/ws/…011
    sorry cant get the links to work but if pluves is right above then it may not be much good

Usual places (B&Q, Screwfix) are full price, which is out of my budget.

What is you budget?

If you do buy through ebay remember to use quidco. You can actually get 40% back from the revenue that ebay generates for that sale.

did u sort a towel rail out then????

caz1cool;1676667

If you do buy through ebay remember to use quidco. You can actually get … If you do buy through ebay remember to use quidco. You can actually get 40% back from the revenue that ebay generates for that sale.

How does this work? Never knew about this- is there a sticky on this somewhere?

J9STL;1692781

How does this work? Never knew about this- is there a sticky on this … How does this work? Never knew about this- is there a sticky on this somewhere?

I am with topcashback and they give you 45% back on the revenue that ebay gets for that sale. Unless it is an expensive item it doesnt work out at much but all helps
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      2. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33

See more discussions