Groups

toy box

another question for the mums and DADS (sorry carley!).... we have a fab toy box from ikea...it looks like a bench but pulls out and there are toys stored underneath...clever but a bit long...gonna change the set up of ur living room (thats where the kids toys mainly are) was wondering what kind of toy storage ideas u have in ur living room? want something smaller and easier for kids as they find it hard to pull the box out at the mo.

6 Comments

mines like a suede hard board thing, it has velcro on it to hold it together, i thought it would fall apart but it hasnt so far, cant remeber where i got it from tho so im no help anyway lol

We had a coffee table that was kind of trunk shaped, you could lift the lid and hide lots of stuff in there:)

we have a storage chest from argos, just looks like a piece of furniture and comes in various styles and prices. the pine one can be painted to match your decor. here's the link

]http//ww…htm

Original Poster

babyxxxxx;3786989

mines like a suede hard board thing, it has velcro on it to hold it … mines like a suede hard board thing, it has velcro on it to hold it together, i thought it would fall apart but it hasnt so far, cant remeber where i got it from tho so im no help anyway lol

awww thanks though :thumbsup:
    Carley;3787002

This thread is very Dadist :xI've got a sliding wardrobe with 2 x 3 draw … This thread is very Dadist :xI've got a sliding wardrobe with 2 x 3 draw chests and shelves inside, holds a load of toys.

edited the title..sorry carley! u have a sliding wardrobe in ur living room?

kazmcj;3787055

We had a coffee table that was kind of trunk shaped, you could lift the … We had a coffee table that was kind of trunk shaped, you could lift the lid and hide lots of stuff in there:)

thanks x
    brangelina;3787311

we have a storage chest from argos, just looks like a piece of furniture … we have a storage chest from argos, just looks like a piece of furniture and comes in various styles and prices. the pine one can be painted to match your decor. here's the link]http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Browse/ID69/10197772/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CHome+and+furniture%7C10197552/c_2/2%7Ccat_10197552%7CStorage%7C10197771/c_3/3%7Ccat_10197771%7CStorage+chests+and+trunks%7C10197772.htm

oo thanks for link..some cheap and cheerful ideas! was gonna plod down to ikea tomorrow to have a look as well

Original Poster

damn it outta rep!

Original Poster

Carley;3788684

Yes, we have 2 rooms, one for the kids where the wardobe is and another … Yes, we have 2 rooms, one for the kids where the wardobe is and another 'Adult' room.The wardobe idea might sound a bit OTT but it holds everything and doesn't look out of place when the doors are closed.(only kidding about the dadist thing, but thanks for the update :thumbsup:)

thanks..u have a posh house with 2 separate living rooms!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Important info for Ryanair customers1929
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767284
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047118
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1527

See more discussions