Toy r us

Found 5th Mar
With the closing down sale everything 10% off and up to 30% some items. Got a fantastic wooden playhouse for just over £100 saved nearly 40!.did feel guilty but if I didn't get it somebody else would. End of another era of shops!
Community Updates
Misc
5 Comments
Courtesy of the likes of Amazon - zero hour contracts, little overheads and paying a pittance in Tax means you can undercut most if not all of the bricks and mortar competition.
freakstyler7 m ago

Courtesy of the likes of Amazon - zero hour contracts, little overheads …Courtesy of the likes of Amazon - zero hour contracts, little overheads and paying a pittance in Tax means you can undercut most if not all of the bricks and mortar competition.

Courtesy of an organisation not moving with the times, having poor customer service, poorly laid out and poorly stylised stores and often in locations no longer attractive for people to visit.
chaywa3 m ago

Courtesy of an organisation not moving with the times, having poor …Courtesy of an organisation not moving with the times, having poor customer service, poorly laid out and poorly stylised stores and often in locations no longer attractive for people to visit.

No question that plays a part but I suspect the main damage has been done by Amazon (and similar)
Nostalgia thinking about when I was a kid! Anyone else remember the ticket system they done to purchase a console or video games? I loved that!
peeps saving up to 30% on prices that have always been inflated, go figure.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants